Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 29 July 2015

Executive Chef
    congrats to steelersbaby & dragonwished! lucky yous!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    congrats to steelersbaby & dragonwished! lucky yous!
    Aw, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Aw, thanks!
    thank you!

I really hope they give us a LTO on Friday because I know for a couple weeks they gave us an LTO on friday

If people continue opening boxes, we will continue with the 2 weeks in a month thing....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Attachment 22282 Pool toys . Slip and Slide
    Attachment 22283 Pool toys.
    Attachment 22215
    Attachment 22202

This is a crate. No new machine.

Attachment 22214
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	22289 Summer Sweet

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    If people continue opening boxes, we will continue with the 2 weeks in a month thing....
    That is what they want you to do. I have a feeling BS is making less money than RS but I could be wrong so they need to make a profit somewhere. Quite ridicious how they've put the summer items in boxes and not in the decoration tab considering there is none anyway... Least it's goal week next week so least its something to look forward too I suppose

Nightclub Owner
    That's the point, though, isn't it? A business operates to make money. Players like the exclusivity of items from boxes or limited time offers. If players want to open boxes to get pretty decorations then why should you or I take issue with it?

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i doubt even if no one opened a box that it would stop s8 from bringing out boxes every week. they kind of just do what they want or feel like. they dont care if it sells alot or none as long as they put something out here for us.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    i still say the best money-making plot they've had recently has been the direct sale of decor packages for cash (although they still need to be offered to all players). but while i've never minded boxes, now it's just another update that angers/frustrates/bores me. i've never had this long of a stretch when each week i've passed on the update entirely. i bought some pioneer stoves, but the last new decor that i bought was the coin stuff from the goals. so, chairs. that's what i bought this month.
    Last edited by twospoons; 07-31-15 at 11:27 AM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast