Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How many gold tokens do you have?

Nightclub Owner
    For record, I have 11 tokens. Didn't spend gems at all, but got a fair amount back from all the trades. Waiting for season 2!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm finishing with 12.
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Banned
    10 dsfsdf

Rhino Keeper
    i got 3. I'm on Android.

New Resident
    Did this event end? No longer getting coins after ****ing beasts, so no more gold tokens?

Wait. It's ended? I have like 5 gold tokens. And I'm trading left and right but the gold ones are hard. So you can't get the camp now? That's weird.

Nightclub Owner
    Huh? Suddenly no more tokens for fighting beasts?? I thought this was a long term goal like 'Sister, Sister'....what the heck??
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I've got 9. If think instead of going for that i should have just trade 25shield token to get more gems

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to collect 13 coins. monsters were scarce today. I need to get my neighbours to gift the sword coins as well as the shield coins.

Finished with 12.

For those asking why they can't finish and continue to collect, look at the thread on the goal. Yes it is long term, but in seasons, so we just have to wait until it starts up again and they are still being mysterious with how it will work.

On plus side I was happy we could still gift 2 of the coins today, if the break between seasons is not too long it will give us a head start, or else maybe we can continue to get gems with trades
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast