Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: How many gold tokens do you have?

Rhino Keeper
    I've got two games, both on Android.

On the one I've had for longest I've got a total of 5 coins.
    On the one on my phone I've only got 2 - the game kept generating trolls instead of the other monsters so was pretty impossible.

Executive Chef
    Lol I know. we talked about it in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Ty it took a bit of patience to still keep that swamp in my goal book..but I just weighed it out against all those tokens in the next season ( and nuggets too! )I guess my queendom could do without the swamp till next season..and I would recommend to those in pre swamp era ( lol) to keep the swamp in your goal book for a while, if you have patience,..cos the gold tokens and nuggets could build up in just 1 season

Executive Chef
    I have 42 gold tokens with both seasons ,I don't need the kitchen so hoping they will offer some new stuff , I have two bakery's and two kitchen and lots of time they set empty .

Rhino Keeper
    Wow..I'm so behind ...I have 2 accounts that I play several times a day ( maybe more lol)..and I'm only at 12 or 13 tokens ( yes my total on both seasons ).. Couldn't get much to spring battles ...I have 3 ponds. Saw the hint to add more so will definetly do that next season to catch up

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I have 42 gold tokens with both seasons ,I don't need the kitchen so hoping they will offer some new stuff , I have two bakery's and two kitchen and lots of time they set empty .
    Me too. I have no use for a cooking caravan, but I want it anyway. Lucky I am not in a rush cos I reckon it will take at least a year at my current rate of progress.

Fashion Designer
    I have 16. It's gonna take a while!

Executive Chef
    I have the two winter bakeries, also, and they often sit idle. However, I have to admit that making 5 sundaes at one time sounds great. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Me too. I have no use for a cooking caravan, but I want it anyway. Lucky I am not in a rush cos I reckon it will take at least a year at my current rate of progress.

Banned
    I only have 19.

Farm Supplier
    I've managed 23 in the 2 seasons and only need a couple of sword tokens to get another gold.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by parkejm View Post
    I've managed 23 in the 2 seasons and only need a couple of sword tokens to get another gold.
    im at 23 also

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast