Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there life after level 60?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amiableal View Post
    I hit level 60 a few nights ago. I'm asking those who are at that level for comments on satisfactions of staying in the game. First, I love my farm! I have everything allowable except the wishing well. I could add a 3rd pen of chickens, cows, sheep, and pigs, but to maintain plan of my farm that includes access aisles as if it were a working farm (not a 'warehouse' factory farm) means expansion, and land deeds simply do not appear! Please, upper level folks, chime in on satisfactions of staying with it! (Or not).
    Sadly I hardly ever play anymore. I am only on forum atm to check a thread for a friend. I have been on level 60 for what feels like forever my farm is overcrowded with hundreds of items in the cellar. I have no goals to aim for. Everything is maxed out. Events seem pointless as all prizes inevitably end up in the cellar. Really disappointed as this game has so much potential but sadly it seems there is no hope for growth in gameplay. The powers that be are obviously only interested in pumping out event after event to bring in the money.
    Take your time! Enjoy the game as I did once

Rhino Keeper
    I just hit level 49 and already have all land expansions. I just enjoy changing things around now and then, and the events. I love my farm.
    Have a Luvly Day!

I've been at level 60 for about a year. The train delivery and special events are the only things that keep me interested. I've been playing for a couple of years and the train station has been indicating expansion coming soon since I started playing , but nothing has happened yet. There isn't enough room to be able to decorate with all the items won during events. It would be wonderful if the game would open more land. My animals hardly have enough room to move around the farm. But I keep coming back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12