Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: customers not leaving tips after being served water

Day 6 Still not working.

New Resident
    Same as the others, no tips for water for several days now. I uninstalled both rs2 and castle story, reinstalled only rs2 and it's still hosed. Can I peek at the code and see if I can find the problem? I know you are working on it. Now if the groom would visit me just once, that would be great ... Cheers!

Farm Supplier
    The queen has stopped visiting me all together(as well as the other priblems).. it's super frustrating

Our team is continuing to investigate the issue and we sincerely appreciate your patience. Please look for a future update of the game to resolve the issue.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Our team is continuing to investigate the issue and we sincerely appreciate your patience. Please look for a future update of the game to resolve the issue.
    If possible Meowmeowbeans, could you please post here when this game update is available to download. ☺ Soooo many coins lost to this bug 

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Yes please let us know when an update is available! I've given up on the game completely since this glitch especially since the queen who drops pistachios doesn't come anymore ( How am I supposed to bake my pyramid cake!? ) I refuse to play anymore until the problems are solved for android

Quote Originally Posted by xheatherxx3 View Post
    Yes please let us know when an update is available! I've given up on the game completely since this glitch especially since the queen who drops pistachios doesn't come anymore ( How am I supposed to bake my pyramid cake!? ) I refuse to play anymore until the problems are solved for android
    I also had ceased play until this was resolved. Received an email this morn saying it had been resolved. Reinstalled....NOPE NOT RESOLVED....still not leaving coins after being served water! I know no coins are being tallied as I have no food on counters & coins not increasing. What's going on???

I just updated to the July 23rd release hopeing to resolve existing bugs & appear to have traded some in for new ones. Below is a concise description of events in the hopes that it may assist the developers/engineers regarding the water serving issue.

Prior to the July 23rd release that I installed today:
    Coins for serving water were being received
    None of the water served was being counted for the serve water task in Stage 4 of the Big City Slice component of my To-Do List (previous serve water tasks executed without fail)

After the July 23rd release that I installed today:
    Coins for serving water are NOT being received (no coins appear, no service amounts are added to my coin total)
    After tapping the water glass it disappears & a "Refreshing!" or "Thanks!" is displayed
    All of the water served counted towards the serve water task in Stage 4 of the Big City Slice component of my To-Do list

These customers were pretty reluctant to give up their coins, but we've released a new update to the game that will resolve this issue with the Water Cart. Please visit the Google Play store to download the newest version of the Game.

We appreciate your patience and please let us know if you have any further issues!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the update! I still have one problem though s8! That queen who drops pistachios still will not show up to my restaurant! Pyramid cake recipe is still available and she still appeared on the iPhone game because I downloaded the app on my friends phone to check. I've tried everything and even sent an email!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234