Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please answer me! :p

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Just a reminder, if you make a new Storm8 account you lose all your current progress and have to start all over again.

Is that something you want?
    Well, not really :/

Executive Chef
    Maybe you need a strategy for getting your game back on track then. What don't you like about your current game and what do you want for your current game?

Rhino Keeper
    Is it because you don't like your ID? If that's the case, then you can email support for help to change it. Just assuming since you say you don't want to lose your progress.

Guys, the problem is not the ID, the problem is that I accidentally linked to Game Center my DS account and I need to dislink it because I want to start a new account. Please read this before saying something else. Thanx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Guys, the problem is not the ID, the problem is that I accidentally linked to Game Center my DS account and I need to dislink it because I want to start a new account. Please read this before saying something else. Thanx
    From what I understand, once a game is linked to Game Center, you cannot unlink it. That said, you can have two different DS game accounts linked to the Game Center. What you will need to do is on a second device, set up a new DS account. Then go back to original device and linked the new account. From what you have said, you may need to wait until you get the new phone to do this (if a second device is not readily available now). Google "game center account" for more information.
    Last edited by roguebee; 07-24-15 at 07:35 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    From what I understand, once a game is linked to Game Center, you cannot unlink it. That said, you can have two different DS game accounts linked to the Game Center. What you will need to do is on a second device, set up a new DS account. Then go back to original device and linked the new account. From what you have said, you may need to wait until you get the new phone to do this (if a second device is not readily available now). Google "game center account" for more information.
    I managed to unlink it once.... Forgot how but there was definitely a website that showed step by step guide to do it.

So maybe it was possible back then when it was IOS4 or so, but now they've changed it?
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Ok guys, thanks for helping. Now, I'll talk to a community manager, they might know more. Also, for some reason, when I linked my account, it was then unlinked. Well, thanks, again

Nightclub Owner
    Nice! I'm happy for you my friend
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Off topic a bit but I think DS not have any related to Game Center , Ex like challenge friends..
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Off topic a bit but I think DS not have any related to Game Center , Ex like challenge friends..
    But it says "connect to game center" on options

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast