Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please answer me! :p

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    No results appeared, absolutely what I searched was light years of what I was referring, I also searched the word 'unlink' on the forum, and almost nothing appeared. And support@teamlava.com hasn't responded me in 3 weeks! I really need a community manager!
    Hm that's really strange, I remember I saw websites with info about it, which was how I did it. I'm not a techno guy so pretty much everything I do that deals with technology was through searching on the internet.

Anyways, I guess the only thing you can do now is post in the glitches/bugs page, and hope a mod see your post.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Hm that's really strange, I remember I saw websites with info about it, which was how I did it. I'm not a techno guy so pretty much everything I do that deals with technology was through searching on the internet.

Anyways, I guess the only thing you can do now is post in the glitches/bugs page, and hope a mod see your post.
    But that's not a bug, it was my great accident! I completely ruined my life!!! I'm pretty sure it's completely impossible to revert, I'm so dumb...

The Honorable Panda
    If you linked your account, and you get a new device, and use the same Apple ID, what would happen?

I'm asking this because I don't like my account anymore and I'm having a new iPhone this fall, and I'll have DS. What would happen? Would my game say that it must be linked? Nothing? Or something else?
    Your game progress is saved on the S8 servers and is linked to your storm ID. If you want to start your games over, get the new device and go to iTunes and download the games you want.
    On one of your games go in and set up a new storm ID and password. All of your games will start from level 1.
    So you will have a new storm ID and brand new games to play.

You can use the same apple ID for both devices.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    If you use the same Apple ID on a new phone, then all your information gets carried over to that new phone.

This is not true. You may be thinking about the storm ID. The apple ID that you set up in iTunes with Apple is not the same as your storm ID that you set up on your games.
    You can have more than one device under your Apple ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Your game progress is saved on the S8 servers and is linked to your storm ID. If you want to start your games over, get the new device and go to iTunes and download the games you want.
    On one of your games go in and set up a new storm ID and password. All of your games will start from level 1.
    So you will have a new storm ID and brand new games to play.

You can use the same apple ID for both devices.
    Thanx Kooky, but I also linked it with Game Center, so can I have more than one account when linked to Game Center, right?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is not true. You may be thinking about the storm ID. The apple ID that you set up in iTunes with Apple is not the same as your storm ID that you set up on your games.
    You can have more than one device under your Apple ID.
    Ok, I only have 1 account so I usually just transfer everything, anyways that's nice to know
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

My 1st experience was with Restaurant Story going from IPhone to Samsung Galaxy. I was signed in to S8 with my password and when moved to Samsung I downloaded and signed into S8 with my password I didn't lose anything.

Now for my son for Dragon Story all he did was switch tablets. I had to send in his tablet under warranty (only had 6 months on it) they sent him another tablet but same make and model. Downloaded the game signed into S8 and it started him over on level 2. So he created a ticket and within 12 days it was corrected.
    Level 107 in DS! 206 Dragons!
    My storm ID is diner2u feel free to add me!
    5 Diamond Dragons: Diamond 15, Quetzal, Crusader 10, Mercury & Infinity
    5 Champions: Warrior Princess 10, Warrior Prince, Gilded Knight 10, Rose Knight & Chariot + 2 in storage: Skeletal Knight & Dueler
    2 Gold Dragons: White Gold & Stainglass

Quote Originally Posted by diner2u View Post
    My 1st experience was with Restaurant Story going from IPhone to Samsung Galaxy. I was signed in to S8 with my password and when moved to Samsung I downloaded and signed into S8 with my password I didn't lose anything.

Now for my son for Dragon Story all he did was switch tablets. I had to send in his tablet under warranty (only had 6 months on it) they sent him another tablet but same make and model. Downloaded the game signed into S8 and it started him over on level 2. So he created a ticket and within 12 days it was corrected.
    But remember I linked with Game Center

Executive Chef
    No results appeared, absolutely what I searched was light years of what I was referring, I also searched the word 'unlink' on the forum, and almost nothing appeared. And support@teamlava.com hasn't responded me in 3 weeks! I really need a community manager!
    Have you logged out of your storm8 account and tried to start a new one?

Nightclub Owner
    Just a reminder, if you make a new Storm8 account you lose all your current progress and have to start all over again.

Is that something you want?
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast