Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fennec Shox 7-24-15

The Honorable Panda

Fennec Shox 7-24-15

14 hours to breed
    11 hours to hatch egg

This Creature will be sure to add a new spark to your Forest! Its big ears and cute face will help heat up even the coldest of hearts. Be sure to make room for the Fennec Shox in Fantasy Forest Story!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-22-15 at 01:49 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    As always, I wonder if it is limited xD
    I hope not because Electric/Fire only has four non-limited animals: Fire Glider, Daredevil, Gold Lion, Hareon. Needs more love I think. Also, I love fennec foxes; they're so adorable <3

How many foxes are in the game? 5? Flyerfox, Firefox, Shock Fox, Cactus Kitsune, and now Fennec Shox?
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Rhino Keeper
    *sigh*

ANOTHER Electric-based animal that's similar to previous hybrids. Why do I even bother anymore when I hope for new permanent elements?

Losing interest fast, FFS.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    As SummerNightSky wrote: there are currently very few outcomes of fire-electric breeding. It's a pretty animal too!
    I hope it can be combined well into some attempts at the Golden Retriever as I already have all of the permanent fire-electric animals. With that sentence I mean: "I hope it doesn't involve limited time breeding".

Fashion Designer
    I know this animal has a date of 07/24/15 on it, but the goal just showed up in my forest today (07/22/15). Did this happen for anyone else?
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    I just got the Fennec Shox goal and sale ads in the game. It's two days early. I wonder if they have something else in store for us on Friday...

Fashion Designer
    Yay, it's not limited. Forgot to look to see if it was Rare or Super Rare lol
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Hi I have the breeding accelerated with gems. I breed Crystal Unicorn / Fire Glider I got 2x Fire Glider
    Breeding with Crystal Unicorn/Dardevil get 3x Fire Glider and 21 hours
    I find it beautiful and hope Fennec Shox soon in my forest to be called welcome

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    Yay, it's not limited. Forgot to look to see if it was Rare or Super Rare lol
    It is Rare, good luck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    It is Rare, good luck
    Thanks! Good luck to you too, hope it joins your forest soon

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast