Thread: I still don't understand trader trolls

I still don't understand trader trolls

Hi, I posted a thread asking where to find trader trolls since I keep getting a pop up stating that I should trade with them but can't find them anywhere. Someone sent me this thread link:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....e-Monster-Hunt

I am sorry but this link doesn't help. It Goes on about monster droppings and the monster hunt. I also keep getting a pop up stating that the monster hunt is on until July 27th and have no clue how to access that either.
    Can someone just explain where I am supposed to find the trader trolls and what is the monster hunt and how access that?

Also, is there any way to earn purple gems other than buying them?

Thank you for your help

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Edit:

Do you have any other goals relates to trolls in your book? Also, what level are you? The event is only for players who are level 22+

I should add that everyone gets the pop up in game screens for the current event even if you are not eligible. That's why I'd like to know your level. And what device do you use? iOS or android?

Re gems, yes! Go to section 3 in the Hub and there is an Information Nugget about gems.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-21-15 at 03:06 PM.

Host(ess)
    I'm with you. I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm on Android level 33.

The link to the goal is above.

Battling monsters & collecting tokens for trading in the Trade Wagon is what the goal is all about. Only the sovereign trade will drop the gold troll token though needed toward the Cooking Camp.

Have you been getting tokens when battling skunkupines, fangbeasts & dire boars?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******