Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Dropping out more then 10 times in row!!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm still having to delete game and download ap again every time I play, and it crashes frequently even then. . I have been having this problem for MONTHS, and I'm getting really tired of having to download ap multiple times just to collect food and try to play a little.
    We asked before, but I never saw an answer from S8; What is optimal device/iOS and memory for this to work right?
    Thanks, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Only way I can play anymore also (deleting & reloading app). I was unable to get garland snake r try for new animal trio so I have put fantasy forest to bed. It's a shame b/c I loved this game and have playing since day one not mention the $ I have spent in gems animals etc. Thanks a lot S8, after playing over a year and large amounts of $'s I have to quit due to game crashing issues!

Now, the game crashes constantly when opening the game--more often than the times it doesn't crash. Then if I can get into the game, it crashes; I lost 3 runes after mining this afternoon.

Executive Chef
    I have lost so many runes and bombs over the past few months. Is this problem ever going to be fixed?
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910