Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: July 22nd 2015

Executive Chef
    They could of at least matched the flooring with the wallpaper

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure what to make of this update. I like the fact there is a new oven as long as it's not for gems, but I'm not liking more 'brown' colored recipes.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    phew thank god to cuz im saving for expansion and boxes forget this ugly update which has nothing to do with a bakery. i mean really who waltzes in a bakery dressed like a bloody pilgrim
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i still have hope well get a nice adorable bundle on friday
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    I don't like anything at all. Will get the oven if it's for coins but I won't be getting anything else, even if they are for coins. Should this not have been released before Independence Day though?
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    What is the first picture on this thread?? It's showing a totally different picture.
    Bundles are unfair.

not liking this update at all. i mean eh maybe the people dancing is alright. i hope the stove is for coins.

Executive Chef
    Unless you are one of those civil war actors who love sweating your tail off, with those heavy costumes in the summer time, I have NO idea who would think this release is remotely cute. No offense to the 10 players who would, but come on, the rainbow download goal just appeared for android, we just had the rainbow and then ice cream stuff and you follow up with this nonsense? Cant we get some cake?!

AND...we get corn muffins? We already have cornbread on another stove. Theyre both the same! There are no more recipes you could have googled to fit into this time period to give us? Im sorry, but this is lazy and badly designed. Please make the stove for coins at least.

Executive Chef
    The bread shack is okay, there's a stove but chances are that the update is gem heavy.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Oh my, this is hideous. The colonial treats display doesn't even look colonial, the recipes look bland, and once again, we have mismatched wallpaper and flooring. They really could have continued the ice cream theme or given us an actual summer update rather than this badly designed nonsense. Another update I'll pass on, which makes it the third or fourth in a row. Gee S8, this game is getting more and more fun 😐

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast