Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Wild Winds (iOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    Thank You for the info MaribouMay and ratsinthecity
    I have found, now of course there is no guarantee, that when you are going for one of the base color dragons that can be bred such as Night you usually get it on the first try with just the 2 basic elements needed nothing fancy. My Metal on my 3rd island did take me 3 tries but none of the other ones on any of my 3 islands took more than 1 try so you should be just fine. Good luck!!

Fashion Designer
    I'm so sad that this feature is still unavailable for Android users. I want that Amphora dragon, although I won't be able to get it since I am using Android.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I have a similar problem as I had just started crafting a Flower Power Dragon a couple hours before this event started and then I started it without thinking that I may need the Spell Shop. I will fall behind at the end of Chapter 2 but I don't think I will have any problem catching up in Chapter 3 or Chapter 4 if I have a bad run in the arena.
    Does this mean we can take more than a day to finish a chapter if we fall behind? I always thought we had to be done before the reset for the next chapter.

Rhino Keeper
    hi guys. I am starting this event tomorrow. My question is in regards to the battle arena matches? it takes a total of 21 battles to complete this event starting with chapter 4. now can we battle all 21 before chapter 7 or do we have to wait and battle at each chapters?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Does this mean we can take more than a day to finish a chapter if we fall behind? I always thought we had to be done before the reset for the next chapter.
    I believe so, but I have never done it. Hopefully someone who has will post.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    Yeah I'm now kind of thinking that too and then I remembered about the mining dragon that ends tomorrow that I haven't crafted yet but I already started my spell scroll thinking I was going to start it today and I have just enough of one of the gems to make 2 scrolls ugh. If only I really thought things through better but I am a little brain fried from this shower planning only had 3 weeks notice to get it all done because someone else said they were doing it then backed out  But thank you all for your help! Even the day or even 2 days before are going to be hectic and you are right I would be at the hardest parts then so it is better to wait but I have to sacrifice the mining dragon. Such as life. Good luck to all!!!
    I wouldn't sacrifice the mining dragon. Collect the scroll and craft your Malachite. The second scroll is crafted on day 7 so there is plenty of time to breed a rare green dragon to trade for the second scroll. You could even trade a dragon you already have that isn't a duplicate and rebreed it. You won't get another chance for Malachite. Though it may show up on a spin the wheel or value pack, but you can't count on that. Unless you have crafted most of the gem type dragons, the extra scroll will come in handy.

Executive Chef
    I just finished crafting my Malachite but I've got a Diamond fail on one nest so have to wait until Amphora is done in the morning. That will free up my spell shop.

Anyone notice that in these events, the color combos of the first "free" dragon is always more unusual and cooler than the prize dragon at the end?

I think that i will not be part of this event .. I can never finish them
    Currently playing: Dragon Story Level 147

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	21961
    The waiting time is 23 hours. Could anybody advice if i have to wait or skip it. I don't want to use gold if I don't have to.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly_10 View Post
    hi guys. I am starting this event tomorrow. My question is in regards to the battle arena matches? it takes a total of 21 battles to complete this event starting with chapter 4. now can we battle all 21 before chapter 7 or do we have to wait and battle at each chapters?
    I'm fairly sure the battles are the one thing you cannot prepare for in advance, you can feed and evolve your dragon and prepare crafting but do NOT complete that task till it asks for it but battles have to fought at the time the game wants ... Hope that makes sense
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast