Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Wild Winds (iOS)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ma1eficent View Post
    Owa41 thank you!!!
    You're welcome
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    Ok all I have a couple questions as this is really only my second Tales and I almost didn't finish last time. So last time I sped up after the first chapter (learned the hard way not to do that again) I know that this thing is really all about timing and I'm throwing a bridal shower on Saturday so the timing couldn't be worse since I can't wait to start it until after the shower. Anyhoo my question is about the timing between the chapters. I know I will probably have to speed through the last couple because of the shower but is it 24hrs between chapters or does it start the new chapter at reset which for me is 3am? If it is 24hrs between chapters does the 24hrs start after you have completed all the acts in that chapter? Any help would be appreciated. I tend to agree about the grand prize and I have 2 other islands that are smaller and 1 for sure has no chance to complete this the other one is a maybe but I'm going to start just to get the Amphora. It did say win dragons as in plural so I wonder if maybe there will be another dragon thrown in the chapters somewhere or if it just meant the Amphora and Zephyr
    PepperWoo is right about the timing.

Your other option is to delay the start of the event. You have until the 24th to start or it will start automatically.

Nightclub Owner
    Ditto; giant Thanks to you owa411 - that's awesome of you to post the steps!!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Ditto; giant Thanks to you owa411 - that's awesome of you to post the steps!!!
    You're welcome. Love to share knowledge
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Executive Chef
    I am wondering if we will get a 6 day tournament tomorrow since we did the other two times we had a Dragon Tales event. This could make it more difficult to win battles if the opponents are difficult when you need to win 5 or 6 battles.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    SERIOUSLY!?! Another event for IOS only? How can you get away with this??? I'm livid! Yes, livid over a pixelated game about dragons!
    The battle arena, world event, etc. took a long time to be introduced to Android so compared to those features, I don't think it even bothers them the slightest that Android users still don't have this event until now. :| Don't hold your breath!

By the way you guys, the cost to skip the chapters for this event is the same as the first one, which is redonkulous at 155gold total if you skip all chapters (compared to 81gold for the second event), so it is best to just wait it out entirely unless absolutely necessary or of course if you don't mind letting go of those $$$.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 07-20-15 at 12:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Chapter 7
    Attachment 21948

Enjoy and good luck peeps
    Thanks! I find these very helpful!!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    So cool - best wishes on the event iOS Dragon Keepers!

Rhino Keeper
    question -- the step that says breed a light dragon - does it have to be actual "Light" dragon or any dragon with light component? I dont want to spend money for light dragon if I don't have to.. still a newbie here every coin counts!

Farm Supplier
    I like that while this is not available to Android users, I still got a notification for it!

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast