Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Wild Winds (iOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Agreed : we had already 3 tales and all the final prizes are white-blue (white-blue-yellow for the previous one, but still white-blue-..)
    While it is nice receiving the better dragons at the start of the event as a consolation since it works out easy for everyone, the Zephyr and Creation dragons are kind of lackluster prizes in exchange for all that hard work. xD Oh well, better than nothing I guess.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok all I have a couple questions as this is really only my second Tales and I almost didn't finish last time. So last time I sped up after the first chapter (learned the hard way not to do that again) I know that this thing is really all about timing and I'm throwing a bridal shower on Saturday so the timing couldn't be worse since I can't wait to start it until after the shower. Anyhoo my question is about the timing between the chapters. I know I will probably have to speed through the last couple because of the shower but is it 24hrs between chapters or does it start the new chapter at reset which for me is 3am? If it is 24hrs between chapters does the 24hrs start after you have completed all the acts in that chapter? Any help would be appreciated. I tend to agree about the grand prize and I have 2 other islands that are smaller and 1 for sure has no chance to complete this the other one is a maybe but I'm going to start just to get the Amphora. It did say win dragons as in plural so I wonder if maybe there will be another dragon thrown in the chapters somewhere or if it just meant the Amphora and Zephyr

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Chapter 1: plant buff beets, harvest buff beets
    Chapter 2: visit 2 neighbors
    Chapter Prize: Amphora Dragon (black/yellow/red)
    next chapter starts in 13 hours 13 minutes

ETA: The dragon is to 'help' you with the quest so I'm going to get it on the nest ASAP. No info available yet about it's timing.

Thank you for posting the colors! I'm trying to prepare before I start so less stress than last time and was trying to take a guess as to its colors. I mean obviously it's black but I was hoping to maybe save money by getting a different habitat than the black or making room on one I already have so that was very helpful. Now I know I can save my coins for food by not having to buy a half mill habitat right now ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    Ok all I have a couple questions as this is really only my second Tales and I almost didn't finish last time. So last time I sped up after the first chapter (learned the hard way not to do that again) I know that this thing is really all about timing and I'm throwing a bridal shower on Saturday so the timing couldn't be worse since I can't wait to start it until after the shower. Anyhoo my question is about the timing between the chapters. I know I will probably have to speed through the last couple because of the shower but is it 24hrs between chapters or does it start the new chapter at reset which for me is 3am? If it is 24hrs between chapters does the 24hrs start after you have completed all the acts in that chapter? Any help would be appreciated. I tend to agree about the grand prize and I have 2 other islands that are smaller and 1 for sure has no chance to complete this the other one is a maybe but I'm going to start just to get the Amphora. It did say win dragons as in plural so I wonder if maybe there will be another dragon thrown in the chapters somewhere or if it just meant the Amphora and Zephyr
    Once you activate the event, a new chapter starts on reset no matter when you finish the acts in that chapter. Let's say you activated today Monday, then you would already be on Chapter 6 by Saturday after reset. If my observation from the past two events is correct, if you're still working on Chapter 6 by the time reset arrives, Chapter 7 should be available to you already on Sunday without waiting time since it has already opened up while you were on the previous chapter.

We'll get two dragons from this event, Amphora and Zephyr... and that's more than one so dragons should still be correct lol
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 07-20-15 at 12:08 PM.

Sigh. It's always easy to get the dragon I super don't like.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    Thank you for posting the colors! I'm trying to prepare before I start so less stress than last time and was trying to take a guess as to its colors. I mean obviously it's black but I was hoping to maybe save money by getting a different habitat than the black or making room on one I already have so that was very helpful. Now I know I can save my coins for food by not having to buy a half mill habitat right now ��
    You're quite welcome happy to help.

I do have one piece of advice that might help with your timing issue: start to prepare for the next chapter as soon as you are able to come online to see what they are. For example, hatch & evolve the Amphora as quickly as you can and you'll be ahead of the next step. You don't have to start a task when they tell you to, like planting certain crops, you just have to finish when you get there. Hope this is useful info. Have a great time at the shower
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Ok, here are the 7 chapters:
    Chapter 1 & 2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	5682 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	21939
    Chapter 3

Views:	5841 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	21940
    Chapter 4

Views:	5912 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	21942
    Chapter 5

Views:	5824 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	21944
    Chapter 6

Views:	5896 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	21947
    Next post chapter 7
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 7

Views:	5793 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	21948

Enjoy and good luck peeps
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Rhino Keeper
    I paid gold to go to next chapter instead of waiting 12 hours. First quest from Second is feed Amphora, I skipped also this and got craft scrolls, as I am out of gold I am now waiting 6 hours for the scroll!

Rhino Keeper
    Owa41 thank you!!!

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast