Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Wild Winds (iOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how much apples does the amphora dragon need in level 9. I'm in the middle ot level 8 and I'm out of food and it needs 5600 food per feeding. I also don't have those special last level farms and am wondering how to proceed. To me raising this dragon to level 10 seems the biggest challenge and a bit impossible in the given timeframe....

EDIT: I now checked online
    Level 8 - 28,000
    Level 9 - 50,000

The question is still - How do you plan to feed it in this timeframe if you don't already have the food?
    Last edited by ma1eficent; 07-22-15 at 07:31 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ma1eficent View Post
    Does anyone know how much apples does the amphora dragon need in level 9. I'm in the middle ot level 8 and I'm out of food and it needs 5600 food per feeding. I also don't have those special last level farms and am wondering how to proceed. To me raising this dragon to level 10 seems the biggest challenge and a bit impossible in the given timeframe....

EDIT: I now checked online
    Level 8 - 28,000
    Level 9 - 50,000

The question is still - How do you plan to feed it in this timeframe if you don't already have the food?
    The answer is simply you can't. Don't worry, you're not the only one. I won't be playing for most of today so I probably won't finish it either.

Plus food is another concern for me, I rather save up for Lv15 dragons coming up later this month rather than wasting so much on this Amphora dragon.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I am level 27. I crafted a dragon topiary ahead of time. I guess I should have waited. I didn't collect it yet. What level do you need to be to battle?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I am level 27. I crafted a dragon topiary ahead of time. I guess I should have waited. I didn't collect it yet. What level do you need to be to battle?
    Lv31 or so, if I remember correctly
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by ratsinthecity View Post
    I have a question regarding the Wild Winds Event timing of the chapters. Does everyone start the next chapter at the same time? Meaning if I finish my chapter 2 earlier than the rest, I have longer to wait because chapter 3 will start at a preset time? Or does my chapter 3 start a certain amount of time after I individually finish my chapter 2. I hope this question makes sense.
    You have to wait until the next day to start the new chapter. Mine usually switches over after 2am Central USA. On another note my crafting dragon started this morning when it normally starts at 10am. So much for my update. I would love to be able to expand!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    The answer is simply you can't. Don't worry, you're not the only one. I won't be playing for most of today so I probably won't finish it either.

Plus food is another concern for me, I rather save up for Lv15 dragons coming up later this month rather than wasting so much on this Amphora dragon.
    I was hoping I'd finish at least this event... seems not. I started making calculations for food and everything and it is really impossible...
    And on the high level dragons... well, I guess they will be hungry as hell and as I don't already have any food in store I'm not really excited about them I just wonder if they will change form once more when they reach the new max level.
    And as for this event I will try anyway to see until where I'd manage to do it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ma1eficent View Post
    I was hoping I'd finish at least this event... seems not. I started making calculations for food and everything and it is really impossible...
    And on the high level dragons... well, I guess they will be hungry as hell and as I don't already have any food in store I'm not really excited about them I just wonder if they will change form once more when they reach the new max level.
    And as for this event I will try anyway to see until where I'd manage to do it.
    I'm sorry about that. I also experienced a shortage of food during the first dragon tale event, but luckily I had all my farms upgraded so I was able to plant rushrooms and get enough food in time. Ever since then I started stockpiling food, I always make sure to have at least 100k of apples.

If you have enough coins, it's not too late to upgrade your farms and try to plant as many rushrooms & upgrapes as possible. But they do cost A LOT.

Nevertheless, I still think it is a good idea to save some food at all times. It's probably going to be a while before the next event, so you'll have more than enough time to prepare, and hopefully you'll be able to finish the next event. And hey, at least you got the first dragon, which in my opinion is much better than the final prize.

Good luck!!

Rhino Keeper
    According to the breeding calculator the only possibility for light and Olympus is Olympus and it's a 7 hour dragon.

For those still needing food don't forget your mine and quests. They can sometimes help.

Executive Chef
    I used up all my food the day before the event. I've been planting upgrapes until I have no more cash, then fire apples for a few hours while I collect coins. Currently at 87k apples, I think I will make it ��

Banned
    events like this are created by TL to encourage us to spend gold. Is is just part of their business model. What I don't get is the lame prize at the end. I have not figured that one out yet.