Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 457

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Wild Winds (iOS)

  1. #171
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,286
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Maybe try purchasing an Air Dragon. That's pure yellow and has a really short turn around for hatching/evolving.

    ETA: Obviously it can be purchased for coins, not gold.
    Since Peggyg723 needed a yellow gem, and air dragon cannot be traded, your suggestion would not work.

    My suggest would be to breed air with anything and see if your luck gets you something that can be traded for yellow gem
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

  2. #172
    What happens if I don't finish a chapter in 1 day? There's 7 chapters and only 7 days???

  3. #173
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by 1goducks View Post
    What happens if I don't finish a chapter in 1 day? There's 7 chapters and only 7 days???
    You can finish it the next day. But yes, we only have 7 days for 7 chapters

  4. #174
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,286
    Quote Originally Posted by 1goducks View Post
    What happens if I don't finish a chapter in 1 day? There's 7 chapters and only 7 days???
    If you don't finish it on time, then you don't get the prizes. Yea I know the time given is rather short, as a lot of the tasks required to do actually take quite some time, and not to mention also more time needed after finishing a chapter before you can start the next. If you don't speed it up with gold it's very unlikely you'll finish it, unless you can play full time, but many of us have work or school to deal with.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

  5. #175
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    If you don't finish it on time, then you don't get the prizes. Yea I know the time given is rather short, as a lot of the tasks required to do actually take quite some time, and not to mention also more time needed after finishing a chapter before you can start the next. If you don't speed it up with gold it's very unlikely you'll finish it, unless you can play full time, but many of us have work or school to deal with.
    ... and sleep!!! I'm not setting my alarm for 3 am or whatever time I need to in order to do the next task. I'm on Chapter 3, Act 3 of 3 (waiting for my Dragon Topiary to craft). I must say this Wild Winds Event is very awkward. Like I planted 5-hour Rushrooms and then found out I had to plant those Buffbeets. Also put Magic through the Quest Portal to search for food -- same thing, this event required the Quest Portal.

    Finally the steps have been posted on page 1 of this thread. I printed it and now I check what's coming up before I tie up any of my buildings.

    Does anyone know if there is something special about the Zephyr (White/Blue) dragon? Like does it level up beyond 10?

  6. #176
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    And hey, at least you got the first dragon, which in my opinion is much better than the final prize.

    Good luck!!
    Thank you! I also think so!

  7. #177
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    200
    Can someone tell me... I don't get it... You have 7 chapters and 7 days with 24 hours wait between the chapters?!?! Just the wait between the chapters is 6 days?!?! What am I not understanding correctly here?!?!

  8. #178
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by ma1eficent View Post
    Can someone tell me... I don't get it... You have 7 chapters and 7 days with 24 hours wait between the chapters?!?! Just the wait between the chapters is 6 days?!?! What am I not understanding correctly here?!?!
    One chapter is unlocked at midnight pacific time each day, so you'll wait 24 hour for the next chapter ONLY IF you finish the previous chapter right after it unlocks. For example, if I finish chapter 3 at 5 pm today, than I only have to wait 7 hours. If I finish it at 11pm, than I wait 1 hour. If I don't finish chapter 3 until tomorrow, chapter 4 will be unlocked for me right away.

    I hope I'm making sense. The waiting time is different for everyone. The quicker you finish, the longer you wait, because the chapters unlock at the same time for everyone.

  9. #179
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    One chapter is unlocked at midnight pacific time each day, so you'll wait 24 hour for the next chapter ONLY IF you finish the previous chapter right after it unlocks. For example, if I finish chapter 3 at 5 pm today, than I only have to wait 7 hours. If I finish it at 11pm, than I wait 1 hour. If I don't finish chapter 3 until tomorrow, chapter 4 will be unlocked for me right away.

    I hope I'm making sense. The waiting time is different for everyone. The quicker you finish, the longer you wait, because the chapters unlock at the same time for everyone.
    Thank you very much! I am just wondering how this is so, when for example yesterday I waited 8 hours for the topiary to finish but anyway I got 24 hours between the chapters... I'd try and follow to see how it would be with the next chapter... But this one I waited whole 24 hours. Might this be because I rushed between these chapters with gold? I think it started making sense now...

  10. #180
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by ma1eficent View Post
    Thank you very much! I am just wondering how this is so, when for example yesterday I waited 8 hours for the topiary to finish but anyway I got 24 hours between the chapters... I'd try and follow to see how it would be with the next chapter... But this one I waited whole 24 hours. Might this be because I rushed between these chapters with gold? I think it started making sense now...
    Yes, only ONE chapter is unlocked per day, so if you spend gold to unlock an extra chapter, you'll have to wait an extra 24 hours for the next chapter to unlock by itself. If you unlock 2 extra chapters, than 48 hours and so on. This is why unlocking an chapter early is not worth the gold(unless you need the extra time in between chapters), because you'll just wait longer anyway.
    Last edited by mimiamelia; 07-22-15 at 02:44 PM.

Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •