Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Wild Winds (iOS)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Dragon Tales Event: Wild Winds (iOS)

Amphora (black-yellow-red)
    6hrs incubation
    Cost to epic level 100k apples

Last edited by kooky panda; 07-21-15 at 09:08 AM.

Banned
    Here we go again!!!!!!! I can't believe this is not available for our Droid friends. I guess Friday they will get their chance to spin the wheel for some of this stuff. Good luck everyone!

Nightclub Owner
    Chapter 1: plant buff beets, harvest buff beets
    Chapter 2: visit 2 neighbors
    Chapter Prize: Amphora Dragon (black/yellow/red)
    next chapter starts in 13 hours 13 minutes

ETA: The dragon is to 'help' you with the quest so I'm going to get it on the nest ASAP. No info available yet about it's timing.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Chapter 1: plant buff beets, harvest buff beets
    Chapter 2: visit 2 neighbors
    Chapter Prize: Amphora Dragon (black/yellow/red)
    next chapter starts in 13 hours 13 minutes

ETA: The dragon is to 'help' you with the quest so I'm going to get it on the nest ASAP. No info available yet about it's timing.

Thank you for posting the colors! I'm trying to prepare before I start so less stress than last time and was trying to take a guess as to its colors. I mean obviously it's black but I was hoping to maybe save money by getting a different habitat than the black or making room on one I already have so that was very helpful. Now I know I can save my coins for food by not having to buy a half mill habitat right now ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    Thank you for posting the colors! I'm trying to prepare before I start so less stress than last time and was trying to take a guess as to its colors. I mean obviously it's black but I was hoping to maybe save money by getting a different habitat than the black or making room on one I already have so that was very helpful. Now I know I can save my coins for food by not having to buy a half mill habitat right now ��
    You're quite welcome happy to help.

I do have one piece of advice that might help with your timing issue: start to prepare for the next chapter as soon as you are able to come online to see what they are. For example, hatch & evolve the Amphora as quickly as you can and you'll be ahead of the next step. You don't have to start a task when they tell you to, like planting certain crops, you just have to finish when you get there. Hope this is useful info. Have a great time at the shower

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    You're quite welcome happy to help.

I do have one piece of advice that might help with your timing issue: start to prepare for the next chapter as soon as you are able to come online to see what they are. For example, hatch & evolve the Amphora as quickly as you can and you'll be ahead of the next step. You don't have to start a task when they tell you to, like planting certain crops, you just have to finish when you get there. Hope this is useful info. Have a great time at the shower
    Thank you!! Since I have gone all the way through this once and people were talking about it coming I am much more prepared. My issue last time was food because I only had 1 Enchanted farm and the rest were small so I had to sit on there for a whole day doing the imprune berries and I believe I ended up having to buy food at the end because I just couldn't do it anymore lol but I have 5 Enchanted farms now and working on making the other 2 large and I also have 50k+ in food already so that added to the prize of 12,000 food at the end of act 4 I believe this will be nowhere near as stressful as the last one so I actually may be able to complete it and finish the shower stuff and take the day off for the shower

Rhino Keeper
    Amphora is 6 hours.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    Amphora is 6 hours.
    Thanks so much!!

I've put a stop to feeding back when they announced that we would soon be able to evolve dragons to level 15. So I've got about 511,000 apples ready to go!

New Resident
    Start saving up on food 😉

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Svalibu View Post
    Start saving up on food ��
    I could slap myself, I depleted my food stores yesterday getting a few dragons to level 10

Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast