Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your Fantasy Forest name as we might be neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post

BTW: I've seen a few threads about "being a good neighbour" etc. and there's mention that such helps your coin rate. Is that only by the tiny "bonus for visiting your neighbour" (i.e. a tiny amount of XP or coins) or is there a different thing to it too? Even when I click on all of the blue stars in a forest, or when I get a message that someone visited my forest I don't think I see any further income increase.
    It's not that I really need the coins because my animals produce quite a lot, but I was just wondering about it as I've seen mention of this a few times now...

When you visit a neighbor you get either 1 XP or 5 coins. When you tap their stars you leave them 250 coins for each star you tap ( up to 6 for a neighbor, 3 for those that aren't your neighbor). So then hopefully they return the visit leaving you coins.
    I have 1000+ neighbors so I can't visit them all, I try to get anyone with a 3-4 star rating each day and always try to return any visits on my news feed. I have some neighbors with less than 3 stars that I try to visit daily because I know they usually take the time to visit my forest. I found visiting is a good time to plant power pears, plant, visit 4-5 neighbors, harvest, repeat. I love seeing the other forests, how they are laid out, what egg is in their nest, spotting animals I may not have. Since coin is not an issue for me my visits are no longer coin driven, just more for fun. And I do appreciate all the visits I get, in my mind I figure the coins my neighbors leave me pays for the food I plant.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    When you visit a neighbor you get either 1 XP or 5 coins. When you tap their stars you leave them 250 coins for each star you tap ( up to 6 for a neighbor, 3 for those that aren't your neighbor). So then hopefully they return the visit leaving you coins.
    I have 1000+ neighbors so I can't visit them all, I try to get anyone with a 3-4 star rating each day and always try to return any visits on my news feed. I have some neighbors with less than 3 stars that I try to visit daily because I know they usually take the time to visit my forest. I found visiting is a good time to plant power pears, plant, visit 4-5 neighbors, harvest, repeat. I love seeing the other forests, how they are laid out, what egg is in their nest, spotting animals I may not have. Since coin is not an issue for me my visits are no longer coin driven, just more for fun. And I do appreciate all the visits I get, in my mind I figure the coins my neighbors leave me pays for the food I plant.
    A 1000+ neighbours?! Wow! Currently I have just 51 and to be honest I'll watch the behavior of all of them and regulary get rid of these who do not visit me.

BTW it happens often that I visit a forest and there is no star to klick on. Can u tell me the reason for that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Allixiandra View Post
    A 1000+ neighbours?! Wow! Currently I have just 51 and to be honest I'll watch the behavior of all of them and regulary get rid of these who do not visit me.

BTW it happens often that I visit a forest and there is no star to klick on. Can u tell me the reason for that?
    I have a lot of non active neighbors but feel guilty if I get rid of them, some may never visit but gem me from time to time. My 3 gem buddies rarely visit my forest and have 0-1 stars only, I still try to visit them daily, just to show my appreciation.
    When you visit and there aren't any stars it means they are full and have not collected the coins from their other visits.

i check my news feeds now but until recently tried to remember who had visited lol silly newbie lol visiting really helps with your coin count especially for expansion I'm currently expanding for my treen 10 million (gulp! ) every gold coin helps

The Honorable Panda
    This thread is for listing your Forest names. For personal discussions please use the PMs via your profiles.
    You can also start a group and invite others to join by posting a link in the fanlink forum.
    For game questions, please search for a thread on your topic or start a new thread.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    My forest is Reewyn and I would love to have anyone from forums as a neighbor. Storm8 ID is the same as my username.

Executive Chef
    Hi All
    My forest name is Magical Meadows. I am open to anyone adding me, but I am a terrible neighbor. My iPad crashes on my own Forest, I have to force close, restart my iPad, and open game approx 3 times EVERY TIME I OPEN THE GAME. If I visit, it increases the memory needed, and crashes even more often. So if you need visits, don't add me. If you already are my neighbor, and wish I visited, it's ok to delete me as a neighbor(in any game I play). I don't worry about why or hold grudges for that, I understand completely. I have plenty of coins, so I don't need neighbors to visit.
    I do currently have all the creatures, (except the Battleground prize, as I'm taking that slowly, so I don't get bored with no other goals). If you want to visit and see my island, you can add me, and delete me later if you like. It's not fancy, no room for much besides habitats.
    Thanks y'all! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Cool thread and yes, I've wondered about the same thing too!

My main and secondary forests both have the forest name set to 'Diggy' (which is a nickname of our youngest daughter and which I often use in games etc.). I know several of the forum members are neighbours (just added Andrea last night ) but I'm not sure how many of them are neighbours.
    I must advise though that I don't very often visit other forests; it's hard enough to manage to mix the regular tasks of growing food etc. in my daily activities, so please don't take it personally if I visit sparsely.

BTW: I've seen a few threads about "being a good neighbour" etc. and there's mention that such helps your coin rate. Is that only by the tiny "bonus for visiting your neighbour" (i.e. a tiny amount of XP or coins) or is there a different thing to it too? Even when I click on all of the blue stars in a forest, or when I get a message that someone visited my forest I don't think I see any further income increase.
    It's not that I really need the coins because my animals produce quite a lot, but I was just wondering about it as I've seen mention of this a few times now...
    Hi,
    I just invited you. I don't mind neigbors who don't have time to visit, because I also can't find the time to visit nearly all my neigbors too often.

Edit: Oh yeah, my forest name is Sandy. (ID is Sandybellee) Feel free to invite me, if you want, guys. I try to visit all my neighbors at least once a week, but it's getting hard because I have so many.
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 07-21-15 at 05:00 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, great thread! My forest name is Hutch and my ID: sweethutch. Please feel free to add me but fair warning...I don't visit my neighbors very often! I am looking for a new, daily gem buddy though since 1 of mine dissapeared and stopped sending me gems! Please let me know if you'd be interested! Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I am Mara, desperately need 3 gems to skip the breeding of moose

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast