Thread: Jackpot achievement

Question Jackpot achievement

How do I achieve the "win the jackpot of 2000 ? Cannot figure it out

Sounds like you're referring to the Achievement called "Jackpot!". This Achievement isn't to win the jackpot of 2000, but to earn 2000 Cash in a round of Bingo. Once you earn 2000 in a Bingo game, you'll complete this Achievement.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    but you keep tallying up to 2000 as well

Has anyone else figured out to unlock this achievement? I'm finding it impossible, even when I play 8 cards and use 2 cash boosts during the round...

Quote Originally Posted by emotionation View Post
    Has anyone else figured out to unlock this achievement? I'm finding it impossible, even when I play 8 cards and use 2 cash boosts during the round...
    I'll give you a hint: the +150 Coin reward for a successful Bingo applies to each Bingo on that card.

New Resident
    Why can't I watch video or let me continue a game

Since unlimited boosts were added on every other weekend a couple of months ago getting collection pieces has become almost impossible. I can have 30 chests to open and not one will have a collection piece. I can use a couple thousand tickets before I get one measly collection piece. I played thousands of tickets over the past week but did not get one collection piece. Because of this the game is no longer fun so why should I waste my time. I think it's time for a Storm 8 Bingo break. Maybe a permanent one.