Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SweetCo items retiring (7/24) - are now back!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca7007 View Post
    That's odd, I would have thought that the goal would be permanent. I like the idea of it because it gives newer players more experience on how to build ovens and complete other goals. Plus, there's barely any goals to begin with other than monthly goals, and removing it would probably be less fun in my opinion.
    Yeah, this makes me sad These were the first goals I completed when I started Bakery. I hope they'll be replaced with another set of beginner goals (GEM-FREE PLEASE!) for newer players.

Rhino Keeper
    Odd! Although they said they'll remove those items and put a timer on them, the related goal is still the same with no timer!

I wonder if they gonna remove those goal too or will they become mission impossible for new players in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Odd! Although they said they'll remove those items and put a timer on them, the related goal is still the same with no timer!

I wonder if they gonna remove those goal too or will they become mission impossible for new players in the future
    Hopefully it's not like dragon story where the dragon is no longer available but the goal is still there so it can't be completed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenousdreams View Post
    Hopefully it's not like dragon story where the dragon is no longer available but the goal is still there so it can't be completed.
    That would drive me crazy on my new bakery - I don't think I could handle seeing it and not be able to complete it! I'm too far away from even trying to finish it. I have it on my older bakeries so if I get all nostalgic, I can go over there and pull the items out of storage.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a new player and I've never seen this goal. Level 17.

Executive Chef
    did you finish the goals with the bread oven yet? baking the stone ground miche and l'amour bread and all that? i think these ones came after those, although my memory is generally unreliable so i could easily be wrong.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Hmm I'm guessing this is the end of rs and bs since rs2 is now available to everyone.
    I hope not. I do NOT like Restaurant Story 2. There are much better games out there that have better graphics and better game play.

Now, could someone official give people a heads-up on whether or not the Sweet Co goals are leaving as well, because it doesn't make much sense to retire the items necessary to complete the goals yet keep the goals. In fact, that would be downright stupid.

Executive Chef
    They took it back.

Rhino Keeper

Talking SweetCo Items Here To Stay!

I just saw a popup and TL is keeping the SweetCo items, thanks to the feedback they received! Great news.

So, they are listening ... hmmm ... now if only they would add a confirmation button before gem purchases ...

... and NO MORE GEMS FOR GOALS ...!

Executive Chef
    I didn't like that goal set. Those trees are hideous.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast