Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SweetCo items retiring (7/24) - are now back!

Executive Chef

SweetCo items retiring (7/24) - are now back!

Edit (7/22):

----------------------------------

So.. this means the SweetCo goal is finally expiring? I wonder if the SweetCo chairs and tables will follow suit after this.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-22-15 at 08:04 PM. Reason: amended title and merged duplicate threads

Rhino Keeper
    That's odd, I would have thought that the goal would be permanent. I like the idea of it because it gives newer players more experience on how to build ovens and complete other goals. Plus, there's barely any goals to begin with other than monthly goals, and removing it would probably be less fun in my opinion.
    FFS: Nature Preserve | Dragon Story: Wonderland | Bakery Story: Sweet treats | Restaurant Story: Olive Garden | Fashion Story: Moda Perfetta | Castle Story: Wonderland | Ca7007

Fashion Designer
    Hmmm....gems for goals...now removing the prizes for the beginning/introductory goals....have to assume the goals themselves are being removed also. Maybe so new players don't expect to have gem free goals in the future? Just a thought.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to know does this means I have to hurry and finish this goal so I can get the final prize? I still need to make the last cupcake in my newest bakery. I'm going to rush it, not happy about it, just to make sure I get it.

Rhino Keeper
    That's weird what about new players may there going to come up with a new goal for new players, maybe the next goal will become the new goal for new players or it could just be new players can still play goal but I doubt.I hope it doesn't mean goals will now be for gems.

Executive Chef
    Yet another set of items that arent bothering anyone, isnt taking up a bunch of space and being removed. I havent even finished this on two bakeries. No time to do it now. And I wanted these items.

Executive Chef
    Hmm I'm guessing this is the end of rs and bs since rs2 is now available to everyone.

Executive Chef
    Horray i have master all the recipes in all the machines including sweet co station and pioneer oven.

Executive Chef
    So, they're retiring the SweetCo goals then if the items are been removed.

Probably new beginner's goals soon... Or not.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I was a bit surprised to see this goal set go. I know it is tied to the game, so it must be that the goals are being removed? I went ahead and bought some tables and chairs in case I ever want them. I wouldn't be surprised to see them leave at the same time even though there is no timer on them. Wouldn't be the first time.
    Last edited by kvoeller; 07-26-15 at 02:36 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast