Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tea Party Bug

Executive Chef
    Can't you just not have a counter/any decor at that specific corner of the display? That would be what I'd do.

Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    I tried, nothing changes, that corner always gets covered. It only seems to be ok if I rotate it. Which I don't wanna do because I'd have to change my whole design. But thanks for trying to help curious what S8 will reply about this, waiting for their message. I doubt they will fix this.

Executive Chef
    I happen to have that bakery sign too so I'm aware of that problem and various other glitches. I'm also aware that they're being reported. And I'm also aware that S8 haven't fixed them. So guess what? I've moved on. It's not a deal breaker for me. Once this game becomes a deal breaker, I'm not going to waste time complaining on a forum every week like most players do here, where my voice goes in one ear and out the other, or even worse, isn't even heard at all. I'm going to quit the game and never look back. Thankfully I'm nowhere near that position yet.

Considering the fact you haven't spent a cent of real money on this game, I don't think you're in a position to complain about ANYTHING. So deal with it. See what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I bought the bakery sign for gems years ago. If I place it on one wall it gets cut in half. I reported it in the bugs section. It never got fixed. I still have a half of a sign if i put it up on that wall. Why should i have to move it to another wall? I don't want it on another wall. I want it on that particular wall. Why should the op have to move the counter? She doesn't want to move it. She wants the thing fixed. Why can't it be fixed?

And no. I will not butt out of "your" conversation because guess what? This is a public forum. Deal with it.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Can't you just not have a counter/any decor at that specific corner of the display? That would be what I'd do.
    nobody cares what youd do, this thread aint about you or what youd do.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    Lol,amen

Executive Chef
    I think you're mistaking me for someone who cares about what you think.

EPIC FAIL on your part (again!). Woopsie.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I think you're mistaking me for someone who cares about what you think.

EPIC FAIL on your part (again!). Woopsie.
    im not even trying to tell anyone to do anything, unlike you who keeps going on and on being annoying and its true no one cares what you would do as this thread didnt ask you for any advice and no one has even said thanks or sure ill try that to you.

and fyi since when has s8 told anyone here that they cant complain or give a suggestion or report something wrong just becuz they havent bought gems? you need to stop speaking for them.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	22233

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	22234

Just look at the bicycle.

Executive Chef
    That is just sad. Of course I'm sure if this has been going on for years then it will never be addressed or fixed.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on this item! We'll pass this information along to our team for investigation.
    This has been reported and the team is currently checking into this.

Due to the off topic and personal attacking posts, I am closing this thread.

When more information is available a post will be made.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12