Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlegrounds & Tournaments: Strategy Guide & Discussion

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for pointing out. It's still not clear to me how to fight with the "Rainbow" element. Something like the table in Post #2 will be very helpful but perhaps it's not available yet. Thanks.

I got a pop up saying I've reached the end of the battlegrounds? Is this true, or do I just need to level up for a new opponent?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AudySpain View Post
    I got a pop up saying I've reached the end of the battlegrounds? Is this true, or do I just need to level up for a new opponent?

The Snow Monster battleground was the last one released. Since that was 6 months ago, that might be it for the battlegrounds but you never know.

Crystal Unicorn is strong against H'ween/Earth.

Fashion Designer
    Just preparing:

Does anyone have the breakdown of all the newer elements that are not posted in post on page 1 of the USE & AVOID for each?
    Don't know if anyone knows how to update the lovely charts - but it would be nice to have all the updates on that 1st page in a post even if no one is able to get them into the chart Hopefully someone more tech savy than I
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Just preparing:

Does anyone have the breakdown of all the newer elements that are not posted in post on page 1 of the USE & AVOID for each?
    Don't know if anyone knows how to update the lovely charts - but it would be nice to have all the updates on that 1st page in a post even if no one is able to get them into the chart Hopefully someone more tech savy than I
    Great suggestion, particularly for Rainbow and Zodiac. There are several animals came out recently carrying these two elements. It will be great if the table is Page 1 can be updated to include those new elements. Thanks you very much.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Great suggestion, particularly for Rainbow and Zodiac. There are several animals came out recently carrying these two elements. It will be great if the table is Page 1 can be updated to include those new elements. Thanks you very much.
    Or, perhaps, if someone is tech savvy enough and generous enough with their time to redo the chart to include ALL the elements that chippychan wasn't able to test and chart? I'm not positive but I'm guessing that, if a new post was started (& perhaps linked to from this one), the moderators should be able to "sticky" it or something so that the rest of us could easily reference it? I know that I would be incredibly grateful to whoever created an updated version of chippychan's amazing chart as well as the moderator that made it easy to find and reference for the future! Pretty please and thank you!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    If someone would like to do a new chart with the updates, you can go ahead and start a new thread, then send me a private message and I can stick the new thread and close this one.

Reference threads are important and need to be kept updated.

( I would put a link to this thread in the new thread and the prior reference thread)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If someone would like to do a new chart with the updates, you can go ahead and start a new thread, then send me a private message and I can stick the new thread and close this one.

Reference threads are important and need to be kept updated.

( I would put a link to this thread in the new thread and the prior reference thread)
    Thank you for everything you do for us kooky panda! You're not just a Senior Moderator, you're an Amazing Moderator!!!!

Banned
    Maybe this was already answered but how came some animals can be over level 15 and up to 20?

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast