Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlegrounds & Tournaments: Strategy Guide & Discussion

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    OK, I've done a bunch of updating, along with some of my own results.
    Awesome I love your charts! I will continue updating my post on the pumpkin trial.
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    OK, I've done a bunch of updating, along with some of my own results.
    I just battled the MATRIPONY in the Charger battleground. Used the Pumpkin from Scaredy Cat all were neutral. I switched to the Sugar**** glider and got all weak with skull. Your chart shows it as strong?
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

Executive Chef
    Already posted on Tornadodo thread, but will post here also.

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    (...)
    Skull is neutral (2nd hit) against Autumn. My small beast Deadwing gave me a critical hit on my first hit, wonderful!

Shocked o:
    Deadwing is strong against Ruby Razorback

Fashion Designer
    Thanks again to everyone who has provided info on their attack results!

I've made some updates and I just wanted to mention that I won't have another chance to update any new info that's provided for about a week because of some much-needed vacation time.

As always, if anyone notices any errors or if I've missed something please post about it and I'll look at it as soon as I get back.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question for those with gem animals...I finally broke down and bought the Pearl Peryton value pack, and have pretty much had it in the evolution flower since hatching. Today would be the day that I would put him (or her?) back in for it's final 38 hour evolution, but we're also expecting a tournament to start today, and I would like to give it a go. I have been successful in previous tournaments (last one not counting my horrendous record), without any gem animals. What would you do? Pop him in the flower for the next 38 hours and do the tournament without, or battle with a level 14?

Host(ess)
    This is super helpful! Is it still being updated?

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing this game for a couple of months. At this point I have no ultra rare animals....crystal unicorn etc.......I do have about 14 super rare animals. To this point I only have one animal at epic level, and it's a common. In order to do better in tournaments would it be best to raise most of my super rare animals to epic or close to epic?

Just looking for some advice. I'm just not sure which animals I need to focus on raising their levels. Right now I am saving food like crazy. I know we have a storybook approaching so I will need a lot of good for that but I'm also saving food to try to raise the levels of a lot of my animals.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I've been playing this game for a couple of months. At this point I have no ultra rare animals....crystal unicorn etc.......I do have about 14 super rare animals. To this point I only have one animal at epic level, and it's a common. In order to do better in tournaments would it be best to raise most of my super rare animals to epic or close to epic?

Just looking for some advice. I'm just not sure which animals I need to focus on raising their levels. Right now I am saving food like crazy. I know we have a storybook approaching so I will need a lot of good for that but I'm also saving food to try to raise the levels of a lot of my animals.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Your best bet is to raise a few select Super Rare animals to level 15 that cover the most element combinations first. For instance, it's usually important to have a Strong Dark animal to beat Gem animals. A strong Fire to go against Dark and Nature. A Strong Earth to go against Fire and Electric.

Refer to the following thread for some additional information. It is old but provides a great starting point.

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...leground/page3

Executive Chef
    bump.
    I need this for the battleground thread.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Wanted to report that Earth and Ice Cream are strong against Skull.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast