Thread: Bring back Limmited Animals

Rhino Keeper

Bring back Limmited Animals

I love the fact they are doing this, but I feel Nightmare, Unicornopia and confetti yetti did not get there fair try since, it was never posted when they were leaving and way too many new animals to breed all at the same time.

I not saying to bring them all back in same group, but if they are bringing back others through one of these 3 back in and give the end date for sale.
    Thanks

Example bring landshark, Tornado & Nightmare

Thanks, I love that that these aniamls get a 2nd chance but those 3 deserve a 3rd since no one made it clear till last day to well the sale ended thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I tried to buy nightmare but because my nest was full I missed out because it went out of the store a few hours before my egg was finished. I would like to see it back too.

I would also like to see them allow us to buy the animals when the nest is full and put the eggs into storage. They would sell more animals if they did this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    I love the fact they are doing this, but I feel Nightmare, Unicornopia and confetti yetti did not get there fair try since, it was never posted when they were leaving and way too many new animals to breed all at the same time.

I not saying to bring them all back in same group, but if they are bringing back others through one of these 3 back in and give the end date for sale.
    Thanks

Example bring landshark, Tornado & Nightmare

Thanks, I love that that these aniamls get a 2nd chance but those 3 deserve a 3rd since no one made it clear till last day to well the sale ended thanks
    It's a gem buying strategy to put out too many limited animals at once, so I would expect this to continue as it makes the game money. I am glad S8 listened and added the limited tag on the current batch of old animals, so it's nice they're listening and making changes. Thank you! The first three animals will likely make a comeback at some point, but it may not be for awhile at least with the nightmare. Expect the unicornucopia around thanksgiving at the very least, and confetti around new year.

I personally hope they don't release many of the tournament animals for breeding like they did with the nightmare, since I want to feel like I've earned something that I can't achieve any other way. Knowing there is a chance it can be bred at a later date feels like it kind of diminishes its value.
    Last edited by fahrensland; 07-17-15 at 02:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fahrensland View Post
    It's a gem buying strategy to put out too many limited animals at once, so I would expect this to continue as it makes the game money. I am glad S8 listened and added the limited tag on the current batch of old animals, so it's nice they're listening and making changes. Thank you! The first three animals will likely make a comeback at some point, but it may not be for awhile at least with the nightmare. Expect the unicornucopia around thanksgiving at the very least, and confetti around new year.

I personally hope they don't release many of the tournament animals for breeding like they did with the nightmare, since I want to feel like I've earned something that I can't achieve any other way. Knowing there is a chance it can be bred at a later date feels like it kind of diminishes its value.
    I totally agree with you! In fact, I haven't bothered with a tournament for so long for this reason - why bother playing every hour when you can just buy or breed it later?

I'm a busy person, I have a demanding career, a husband who works longer hours than I do, two teenagers who have multiple after school activities for me to taxi them to ... and I play for leisure. My time, per hour, is not worth the effort to play tournaments when I can just spend a few dollars on the creature. Having said that, I don't give any of my money to this company these days, but the game has gone so downhill that I don't care if I am missing animals now. I hope they can turn it around.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    I'm still sad because I did not get Pluma. I was not at home and my Internet crashed and I wish so much Pluma.

Fashion Designer
    I wouldn't have a problem with them re-releasing tournament animals; I don't feel like it would take away from the effort I put in to acquiring the animals. Considering 1) I don't spend money on the game 2) the only thing I spend my free gems on are the dual type habitats 3) the re-released animals are around for a very short period of time and 4) there are always other things going on in the game that I'm occupied with, tournaments would pretty much remain the only way for me to get the animals.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    I too hope the Nightmare will at least get another shot.
    As I tried very hard for it and would have only left a few gems had I bought it, I wanted to wait until 45 minutes before the Tuesday update, so as to have to spend 1 less gem for clearing the nest. As it turned out, the Nightmare (and the others) were then removed 1 hour earlier than expected, causing me to miss out on it by 15 minutes, with my finger on the trigger.
    I still really, really want to have a Nightmare together with an Aurora Pegasus (of which I now have two! :P ) over one of my new Lava Lagoons...

Farm Supplier
    I would love if they made one of the Xmas animals available again (reindeer, toy poodle, santa claws). Hint. Hint. I didn't manage to breed any and there are a few elements that they are good against in battles. Plus I wouldn't mind a few fails (especially since they are short) bc I still don't have Paradise parrot or Flyerfox.

I have a question guy. What if i beed for a limited animal, say Mamaroo and i get a 16h in the den, which is the breeding time for Mamaroo. But what happens if the limited comeback ends before i can put her egg to hatch? Would i still have a mamaroo or nothing would show up in the nest?

Executive Chef
    The type of animal you will get is determined when the animal is in the Breeding Den. As long as you have it in the Breeding Den before the time runs out, you will still get it. No matter how long it takes you to put it in the nest.