Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 07/17/2015 Update

07/17/2015 Update

Three creatures are back for a limited time: Palmeranian, Great Danebow & Mamaroo.

Habitat sale (100 gems): Lava Lagoon, Mystic Mire & Stormy Shore.

Toronado Value Pack.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Executive Chef
    Too bad we have no space for the habitats that are on sale

Rhino Keeper
    Nice! I was saving up for some of these habitats and can just about afford (and fit) two of them! Trouble is, which two? I like the look of Mystic Mire and Stormy Shore best, but that means doubling up on water habitats. Maybe Lava Lagoon and Stormy Shore would be better. Hmmm....choices

Fashion Designer
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sorry, I'm a little excited about the habitats being on sale.

I second RowanaFarrin though, it'll be tough choosing which two of the three to buy xD

Also, need to choose which of the limited animals to try breeding for. Mamaroo is awesome, but I have all the permanently available Earth/Fire animals. Only have one Electric/Nature animal (Thunderhawk) and no Electric/Water ones. I do prefer the Great Danebow over the Palmeranian.

Important to note: Habitat sale, Toronado value pack, and Great Danebow/Palmeranian/Mamaroo sales ends Tuesday.
    Last edited by SummerNightSky; 07-17-15 at 12:35 PM.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sorry, I'm a little excited about the habitats being on sale.

I second RowanaFarrin though, it'll be tough choosing which two of the three to buy xD

Also, need to choose which of the limited animals to try breeding for. Mamaroo is awesome, but I have all the permanently available Earth/Fire animals. Only have one Electric/Nature animal (Thunderhawk) and no Electric/Water ones. I do prefer the Great Danebow over the Palmeranian.

Important to note: Habitat sale, Toronado value pack, and Great Danebow/Palmeranian/Mamaroo sales ends Tuesday.
    Hi,

Funny, I'm exactly in this like you: in my case I already have a Turbulent Thicket and a Stormy Shore. I can currently buy a maximum of 3 of them without buying more gems. I think now is a good time to "stock up" on these. Already I know I will buy at least one Lava Lagoon. Chances are good that I'll add a Mystic Mire too. I'm not sure if I'll buy a 2nd Lava Lagoon or perhaps a 2nd Stormy shore. The former one may me harder "needed" in order to house all sorts of dark animals....

But.... as for breeding, I want to try for the Great Danebow and possibly also for the Palmeranian. Just like you of the latter I've only ever gotten Thunderhawks and of the former only ever Conduktors and Falconches. Both have long fails, but also plenty of good "collaterals".
    The Mamaroo is cute, particularly as a baby (afterwards it gets very big and hops around a lot), but after several limited time earth-fire breeding disasters (amongst which for the Mamaroo when it was released), particularly the recent Musical trio lot, I'm still too traumatised to want to get frustrated by continuous Armordillo fails again. So, my strategy will be to skip the Mamaroo and try (perhaps interchangeably) for the other two.

But... first I wanted to breed a Planters for the Electric Elk. I just cleared the den, put in the Pandaffodil (15) + Rock Rhino (15) and sure enough directly got a 9 hours timer.
    I almost only ever get Plantlers out of this, so that was easy enough and sets me up well to try for the others. :P
    GAME ON!!!

Cheers,
    Olafo

Fashion Designer
    while these are back, can we breed for them? or only purchase them? does anyone know please?

Farm Supplier
    I've just got Mamaroo

Rhino Keeper
    On my 1st try for the Mamaroo, I got the Armardillo - ughhh!!!

I have a question guy. What if i beed for a limited animal, say Mamaroo and i get a 16h in the den, which is the breeding time for Mamaroo. But what happens if the limited comeback ends before i can put her egg to hatch? Would i still have a mamaroo or nothing would show up in the nest?

Executive Chef
    I have come to the conclusion my forest is not meant to have a Mamaroo, my luck is just as bad trying for it the second time. This time I even used gems to try to speed breed it. Pretty disappointed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast