Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild While West

Executive Chef
    Congratz. Just working on it. I am using similar team the only difference is that I am using Emmy (rare pet, it clears 3 umm something (the heavy objects under the arrows) and since if the heavy thing is cleared, the arrows reach the bottom and disappears, so with 16 yellow objects cleared I can clear 3 arrows).
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Congratz. Just working on it. I am using similar team the only difference is that I am using Emmy (rare pet, it clears 3 umm something (the heavy objects under the arrows) and since if the heavy thing is cleared, the arrows reach the bottom and disappears, so with 16 yellow objects cleared I can clear 3 arrows).
    And yes, 222 succeeded for 2 stars (almost 3.. ), with Flint (red bomb and clears the heavy something), Emmy (yellow, clears 3x heavy thing), Root (green, clears one arrow) and Harold (red liner). (sorry cannot post pic now)
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    I'm finished with all, and going back for 3 stars. Can't believe how hard some are, while I get 3 stars first try on others. 222 and 223 are brutal! I only got 1 star first time thru, am trying for more now. Just got 2 on 222. Moved on for a break! Any room in that pool?
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Farm Supplier
    Ooh Anyuszko, if had a pet that cleared 3 weights I would love her and cherish her and try 222 again. As I do not have this team member, I will be at the bar. Cheers!

Gratz Annie! There's always room in the pool!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    LOL. I know how you feel! But I did manage to get 3 stars on 217. Working 218 now, which is where I will be building my house so it looks like we will be neighbors!

Here re are my screen shots:

Attachment 21799 Attachment 21800

I I think it's more than obvious that I play this game a LOT LOL. I also love interacting with others in this forum as well (also obvious LOL). I may sound less than intelligent by admitting this, but there are a few things regarding some "combo" moves that I have only realized in the past few months. I going to share in case others may not know these moves.

1. When you combine a potion with a line blaster, all of gems of that color become line blasters too.
    2. If you are patient, strategic and/or LUCKY enough to get 2 potions together, combining them wipes the WHOLE BOARD in one move.
    Oh, thank you! I went back and used your line up, and got 3 stars! I had 2, but 3 eluded me until I used some double trouble pals! Thanks for the tip! Oh, and to add to your combo moves, if you can get a potion and a bomb together, especially as your last move, it removes huge amounts. It takes all the same color as your bomb off, and then after everything stops moving, it takes all of the highest amount color off, too. They also seem to count more as well. This was a tip from another player back in the first sections, I can't remember who, sorry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pcsgal View Post
    Ooh Anyuszko, if had a pet that cleared 3 weights I would love her and cherish her and try 222 again. As I do not have this team member, I will be at the bar. Cheers!

Gratz Annie! There's always room in the pool!
    Yes, Emmy is a cute cat in a sailor cap. She helped me get 3 stars on 222 tonight! I used her, one that lights the Diamond Lasers, one bomb and one blaster. None in the main colors, purple and ice.
    Last edited by jim23cash; 07-20-15 at 07:38 AM.

Executive Chef
    I finally beat Lucien! Wow this one was tough. I tried a lot of combos, including all red, but here's the line up I won with:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	21927
    I had to make as many special gems as possible, and just keep making combos-while trying to keep him from making a red arrow!

EDIT: I took photo after winning, so it says wrong level number. You can't go back in once you have beaten Lucien.
    Last edited by jim23cash; 07-20-15 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Photo has wrong level number

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I finally beat Lucien! Wow this one was tough. I tried a lot of combos, including all red, but here's the line up I won with:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	21927
    I had to make as many special gems as possible, and just keep making combos-while trying to keep him from making a red arrow!

EDIT: I took photo after winning, so it says wrong level number. You can't go back in once you have beaten Lucien.
    Congrats!!!

Farm Supplier
    For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get past Stage 229. No matter what I do, I can't get the yellow arrows to go away long enough to collect the needed yellow gems. Would anyone be kind enough to impart some advice, please? Thanks, in advance!

Rhino Keeper

Level 229

Quote Originally Posted by horstclan View Post
    For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get past Stage 229. No matter what I do, I can't get the yellow arrows to go away long enough to collect the needed yellow gems. Would anyone be kind enough to impart some advice, please? Thanks, in advance!
    Hi Horstclan,

I am the same with level 229. It's close to impossible! I have come close with Wolfie (x15), Barkley (x16), Ghost (x13) and Sally (x10) but I seem to be left with either a large number of reds or yellows. The closest I have managed to come to passing the level is with the swords, lights and either the red or the yellow down to zero, but then the other color (red or yellow) is still up in the 20's or 30's.

The problem is definitely the yellow and red arrows that fall down. The pets that I have that get rid of the arrows are Ghost (blue) Root (green) and Poppit (yellow.) Root can't be used and there is no green in this level and Poppit isn't helpful because he's yellow! I wonder if I had an arrow pet in the aqua color, if that would help?

Which pets are you trying with Horstclan??

I am actually starting to think this level might be a programming error!! (ha!)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast