Page 98 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Usually 80 is the max for gifting. Could be that it is the same for token, regardless of the actual cap.
    Duh ... Should have known that!! ... Thanks

Andorid player here, played a LOT, (some days almost almost non-stop, since I couldn't sleep much ) current status: By miracle and much luck, I managed to get the 4th statue and 3 gold coins. So I'm really far away from the 3rd kitchen, but I want it very much

BTW I only managed this thanks to buying a few traps, buying the first value pack (used the energy I got there to defeat the 3 troll kings and make peace with trolls) and additionally, the last 2 days my spawn rate got much better (luck factor...).

My overall rating of the event:
    Positive: I love the overall idea. Love the fact we get gems from the trades (buying traps doesn't seem like a bad idea thanks to earning some of the gems back, so thumbs up). I am really looking forward to getting the third kitchen, so it's a good motivation.
    Negative: I feel discriminated... I would REALLY appreciate it, if android players would get the daily hunt goals (or more importantly, the monsters) in the next season too. Or at least something that would make the chances more even. I feel like I will need at least 40 seasons to get the cooking camp and that is pretty depressing. And makes me very worried if it will even be possible for me (I doubt there will be that many seasons...).
    So, thank you for the event and I am look forward to the next season, but I am wishing for improvement for android users.

Not a single $&?*^%# beast yesterday and so far none today. Stuck on 23/50 and getting pretty annoyed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hurry, fellow kings and queens! Unless we fight, the monsters will terrorize the citizens! No matter how many pop up, slay them all! TO ARMS!!!

[==Update requires Level 22+, and is live from 07/16 1:00 PM DST to 07/27 12:00 PM DST.==] .....(edit)
    Hmphf! Since this inaugural season's event started an hour late, it sure would be nice if it also ENDED an hour later tomorrow, too. I want my additional hour of monster mashing! LOL
    Pfft, pthththhh lol

Rhino Keeper
    I have 46 of 50 battles with monsters done. Six troll tokens and halfway there to the 7th.
    I has been difficult to get monsters. *****upines are almost impossible to raise. I have the best luck getting monsters, when I just play as usual, rather than spend 100s of energy harvesting crops, I kep changing what I do - feed animals, click on some buildings, harvest some plants, harvest mines, fish some lakes, check workshops; just change it up a lot.

Banned
    So what can be cooked in this thing?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    After 47 troll tokens, I got bored. Also busy day tomorrow... So this is what the Cooking Camp looks like at my place:

Attachment 22131

You can still do the Sovereign Trade, and start over on troll token #1 again

Edit: And you can use the current bundle to get staff tokens over 120...
    What can be cooked?

Executive Chef
    Burrito ~ See posts #708-711 ...same ole same ole, nothing new.

Has anyone else done the souvenir trade and not received the gold coin? I've had two or three not give the gold coin. That really ticks me off

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    What can be cooked?
    I've added the full list of what is available in post 2...

Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    Has anyone else done the souvenir trade and not received the gold coin? I've had two or three not give the gold coin. That really ticks me off
    better let Support know (or post in bugs).