Page 92 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Rhino Keeper
    As if a switch had been flicked, tonight I got a Dire Boar (1st for days), a Fangbeast and Skunkupine! Did a Novice Trade woo hoo!

Rhino Keeper
    My switch got flipped yesterday, got 15 beasts! Before that though I couldn't ever complete the novice goal for 5 beasts and thought I'd never get the last statue. Got another 10-15 beasties again today. Hope it lasts and hope all those still waiting on beasties that they show up for you soon.

Finished the last statue this morning and should be getting my 9th coin tonight once daily goals upload. Being iOS I see the advantage, but I did this without any gems, purchases, or use of traps, and only used one energy crate. So just wanted to give others hope, there is still time! I am still curious with how the long term aspect will play out but not worrying about it.

My favorite part no matter what is the extra gems I've gotten from the trades! Better than the statues haha
    Last edited by janddolphins; 07-23-15 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Typos
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Finished the last statue this morning and should be getting my 9th coin tonight once daily goals upload. Being iOS I see the advantage, but I did this without any gems, purchases, or use of traps, and only used one energy crate. So just wanted to give others hope, there is still time! I am still curious with how the long term aspect will play out but not worrying about it.

My favorite part no matter what is the extra gems I've gotten from the trades! Better than the statues haha
    agree the shield trade is pretty cool)

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yep...it was 10
    I placed my trade wagon before getting the "trade wagon" goal but now when I click on "place" it just takes me back to the one I've already placed with an arrow on top. I tried storing it and replacing but the goal is still there. Do I have to buy another one? Please help

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angielicious33 View Post
    I placed my trade wagon before getting the "trade wagon" goal but now when I click on "place" it just takes me back to the one I've already placed with an arrow on top. I tried storing it and replacing but the goal is still there. Do I have to buy another one? Please help
    Force close your game and the goal should trigger. Let us know how you got on. Good luck!

There are instructions in the Hub in Section 4 which explain how to force close...

Executive Chef

The Trade Wagon is available at Level 15 in the Market.

I'll check on this... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-23-15 at 09:51 PM.

Banned
    I just finished my 50/50 monsters today. Overall for this event I used maybe 3 fangbeast traps (a few days ago when I had trouble finishing the novice trade around my work schedule) and maybe around 3 of the 10 energy crates (also a few days ago). Otherwise I had no problem doing the daily goals =) I think I have 7 gold coins at the moment.

For monsters, I usually collect from wheat, sugar canes, farm animals (cows, pigs, chickens), strawberries, and random buildings.

Good luck all! There is also a new slot game for download that gives 30 gems when you collect from coin building.
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 07-23-15 at 11:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Am done with the 50 monsters goal and got the last statue..8 gold coins gotten till today..on ios..

Rhino Keeper
    Android.
    42/50 for the final statue.
    2 gold tokens and halfway towards a third, so I may or may not get it this season.

Spawn rate has been going down for me. Last four days have been 13, 11, 8, 7. Today only 1 so far.

Enjoying the challenge, and very happy with the gems.