Page 60 of 109 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Rhino Keeper
    Novice hunter trade drops: 8 energy, 4 energy, catfish, butterfish, living wood, wood, simple glue, bacon, wooden beam, jewels, glimmerdust, roast chicken
    Last edited by plby; 07-18-15 at 08:58 AM.

Executive Chef
    I just got 2 staff tokens from a dire boar, usually I only get 1! How is it for you guys, do you get more than 1/boar? Now at 9 troll tokens Lol, it's like Gimli's and Legolas' orc hunt! I'm Legolas, since I carry a sword
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

thats probably a great advantage! good timing for you i suppose! i have 1 single gold token! wow, dunno if this is exciting or not, in conjunction with sister sister, it just makes for lots of wondering where the rainbow ends?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I just got 2 staff tokens from a dire boar, usually I only get 1! How is it for you guys, do you get more than 1/boar? Now at 9 troll tokens Lol, it's like Gimli's and Legolas' orc hunt! I'm Legolas, since I carry a sword
    It varies between 1 and 2. Usually 1 but occasionally 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yummyju View Post
    thats probably a great advantage! good timing for you i suppose! i have 1 single gold token! wow, dunno if this is exciting or not, in conjunction with sister sister, it just makes for lots of wondering where the rainbow ends?
    Lol, trying to be a "yay-sayer", to make it exciting...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yummyju View Post
    At least the reward appears to be far superior to the reward for sister, sister.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    It varies between 1 and 2. Usually 1 but occasionally 2.
    Lol, very occasionally for me, hasn't happened before...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    My junior account is a the same place, but at least he has 3 gold coins. The swamp is going to wait a while for placement.
    I've placed my swamp, but not finished building it yet. Got all my statues this morning and will settle for 3 gold coins for now. I can't move for Dire Boar and I'm more interested in getting my Tinker Camp, so I'm happy to wait for the extra kitchen. Glad to be back playing the normal game, but chuffed to bits to have had such a stroke of luck with this update!

Fashion Designer

Thumbs down About the Token gift

I am too old and tired for this.

I quit participating in gifting several months after I started playing because I was over six months behind and the accounting to keep track of who I owed gifts to was becoming massive and a major annoyance. I always warn new neighbors that I don't participate, but there are always those who forget or don't ever read their walls. And they don't read mine either. Now this is happening again with this token gift.

I appreciate the gesture, but I always ask that my friends visit me in lieu of gifting. Apparently with this token thing my nonparticipation in gifting has once again become a major issue. I am not the only one who doesn't do gifts.

If the game itself kept track of gifts, ot allowed unrestricted gift giving so I could immediately return a token it would be fine. Or if it kept track, like Fantasy Forest Story, it would also be fine. But there is this three gift a day limit to gifting. I have close to five hundred neighbors and this is already out of hand again.

Please S8, could you at least give us an opt out button for gifting that would allow us to block gifts? I already know that you will not get rid of the three a day giving limit, nor will you have the game keep track. I really, really, wish you had not messed with the gifting on this. I would rather spend gems for tokens than deal with this token gifting mess.

Gifting is a wonderful idea for those just starting to play the game, but most of my friends are at Level 50 and don't gift except in special circumstances, but adding this token to the gift has thrown a wrench into it and it seems that many of my relative few lower level friends apparently believe that the token gift is something that I will drop my nonparticipation over. It is not, sorry.

This is already a high stress, low fun-factor quest, and the token gift has increased the burden. This token gift is sucking the fun out of playing this game and I dread logging on because I know there will be a pile of token gifts to deal with. Not fun. Not fun at all.

Please do something about this for those of us who don't have the time or energy to do the massive record keeping that gifting requires. Thanks.

The end of this goal is very anticlimactic. Part of the enjoyment of this game is following the story line. Old Thomas's dialog left me saying huh-what just happened. Is that all? I had to get into the forum to find out that it is finished