Page 52 of 109 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Quit wasting your time.. just collect as normal.. get the statues and let S8 pretend we care about a cooking caravan. I will get the quests done but do not give one Iota about the Meat Truck.. I have 2 kitchens and 2 Winter Bakery and could care less if this new thing makes a mufellata or a taco.. over it..
    What statues???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingray View Post
    Thurston is totally right, those trolls are thieves, and I have the proof, AVOID this trade. I have done 20-30 times, overall it's a lose/lose situtation. People might have a win, and yea i did get wins, but doing multiple times, i lost the important sword Tokens, so don't bother with it.
    Waste energy, and lost about 15 sword tokens to gain 4-5 shield tokens and 10-11 staff token....

Having said that, we can gift shield and sword tokens. Just got that notice as i'm writing this.
    Me too

Rhino Keeper
    One more thing to add.... Natalie and Puffy.....i thank you for always being the leaders and helping us out. A deep bow of gratitude .....I don't have enough royal points or the nerve to ask to be your neighbor......but what you do for us is awesome!

I wonder about your thoughts as to gem ahead to get this new kitchen within the 11 days?
    Have you already?
    You guys are gonna be the ones who tell us what it makes/bakes/grates.......and if this whole kitchen "idea" is worth it or not
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Just ****ed another purple golem and a green boar , do they show up once a day? or?

Wow...Poof! Posts gone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    What statues???
    Statues are the rewards for each step in the actual goal. Defeat 10 monsters get the fangbeast statue. Defeat 20 monsters get the boar statue. See post 2 for info about what goal we're doing.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Funny. TL makes something nice because we allowed to gift tokens. And people get upset. Maybe they should remove the ability to do so

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Funny. TL makes something nice because we allowed to gift tokens. And people get upset. Maybe they should remove the ability to do so
    Yeah but they took away things that are actually worth gifting.. doy

Blue boar keeps disappearing

Help. Have spawned blue boar twice. Each time, it disappears and becomes regular after 3 hits. Any idea why this is happening?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sircatalot View Post
    Help. Have spawned blue boar twice. Each time, it disappears and becomes regular after 3 hits. Any idea why this is happening?
    yes, thats a synchro problem, bad internet connection, if you want to force the game to save, either minimize the game or visit a neighbord

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sircatalot View Post
    I click on something in between hits.. I know that isn't a usual thing.. but it has helped my sync issues.. I even force close before and after fight.. yes I know I am weird.. has nothing to do with Internet connection..