Page 51 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Rhino Keeper
    Wow.That was fast! the dailies are here. Better (very) late than never I guess.

Executive Chef
    Mine are there now. Might try force closing the game if yours isn't showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    WHERE ARE THE DAILIES??? The quest was designed around the availability of dailies. Without them, there is no quest...and no monsters to slay! Anyone who spent gems to try to get ahead in this quest should have all monies refunded asap. This constitutes legal fraud people and if S8 does not know that, I am advising them now that that is the case. Additionally, iTunes takes a very dim view of games using their payment vehicle for fraudulent purposes.

Rhino Keeper
    Whoever is running show likely is basing their decision to screw over their player base off projections that show that this type of scarcity drives up revenue, at least temporarily. After all, there is a continuous stream of new players to milk for micro transactions and the few long-time players that it drives off aren't needed any way. And let's get real, the people posting on this board are a minuscule portion of their player base and unlikely to represent a good cross-section of it.

Could they have introduced the "season" as a way of getting more tokens up front and then reduced them to a lower percentage random drop from monsters after the season ended? Yes.
    Could this have engendered less hostility and resentment as people could simply keep interacting with the game and get to a goal eventually? Yes. See Sister, Sister for this type of long-term, yet attainable model.
    Could they have not been so condescending to their player base in thinking that this here today-gone in 11 days event wouldn't engender ill will amongst their player base? Yes.
    Could they have been less obvious about the need to turn this game into a pay-to-play model? Yes.

When Castle Story was introduced it was unique amongst TL games in that almost everything in the game could be obtained through time spent interacting with the game without spending real money. It's clear that while this model drove some revenue they feel that by this point in the game they're better off extracting every last bit of marginal revenue from their player base before they move onto the newer iteration of this game, i.e. Fantasy Forest Story.

Well played, Storm 8.

Rhino Keeper
    Purple Golem and Purple Boar are back baby... Yes oodles of coins oodles I tell yah, I feel,like Richie Rich woohoo!

Well maybe not that many but enough to make a Gold Coin, yes I'm rich again, huahahahahaha!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    Posted in error. Apologies.
    I guess I should apologize too...

I wish this goal wasn't timed. Simple math- 99 Gold coins in 11 days= 9 trades a day. An average of one every 2.5 hours let's say. There is no realistic way to achieve this. Can't we just go back to untimed goals you can work towards over a couple months time?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFlatus View Post
    I wish this goal wasn't timed. Simple math- 99 Gold coins in 11 days= 9 trades a day. An average of one every 2.5 hours let's say. There is no realistic way to achieve this. Can't we just go back to untimed goals you can work towards over a couple months time?
    read the edit on first post. its a delayed quest.. tokens will come on later events

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    No chance sis.. if you got a problem with me .. report me..
    Not worth my time. I will just ignore you as I usually do.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    So I just read the past 10 pages ie. the answers to the questions.....as I had RL things to do, but was hoping to come back to decent and logical answers.

And without tact, eloquence or grace I'm gonna say....This whole monster 11 day thing is uhhhh......stupid.

On another note, Burrito, your rad! Your posts crack me up....and even tho some of the "answers" were stated, You and Miss NW posts were the only reason I didn't delete my whole game, start ripping my hair out and feel like I'm losing IQ points every time I open a game that has become so mindless and S8 so skeezy that only a cuss word could express it.

there is absolutely no reason why anyone here should have to apologize or be "scared away"for making this forum actually fun, and calling them out on stupid DEV mistakes..........and it's a shame we can't completely speak our minds and make it totally FUNNER(is that a word?)

So yes,simply.......this new S8 ....."stuff".......is stupid.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    Just got my 3rd statue in less than 12 hours. Never thought I'd be saying that this morning when monsters were a rare as hen's teeth - and I'm on Android. Go for wells and glimmerdust troves peeps.
    What statue?