Page 46 of 109 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    So the Lucky Token Exchange has the chance of doubling tokens? So with that gamble in effect could you not just run that over and over again to gain tokens?
    You could. I tried it once and lost tokens on the deal. How lucky do you feel?

patiently waiting over here. okay I might have over exaggerated the patient part just a tad.

Edit:

Tried the trade twice, lost both times. Feel like a fool.
    Last edited by fantaloonastic; 07-17-15 at 05:05 PM. Reason: More info

Rhino Keeper
    Realised the reason I'm doing so well is because this challenge is coinciding with me doing the goal where my Kingdom is over run with boars! I've only got 2 steps to go, then I think my luck will run out when I build a Swampy Pond. Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Not to be rude or anything but you had to be told this was an issue by players? geez
    Nobody on here but SW pays any attention to us the way it looks...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    Realised the reason I'm doing so well is because this challenge is coinciding with me doing the goal where my Kingdom is over run with boars! I've only got 2 steps to go, then I think my luck will run out when I build a Swampy Pond. Doh!
    I'd certainly hold off on the swampy pond until this event is over. And until your completely filled with tusks. Lol

Executive Chef
    So now there will be a new gifting item... Token(s). Picture is of a shield token though. I was kind of hoping the picture would be a gold one. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Ooh! Just got a message saying extra things are now available for gifting and the picture was of a token!

So....no daily hunt for us android players. AS USUAL in TL Land, android gets screw*d once again. At times I wonder why we even bother. This is absolutely unattainable for us. (Shaking head and popping a beer)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I'd certainly hold off on the swampy pond until this event is over. And until your completely filled with tusks. Lol
    Just working things out - not going to visit the troll pit either - make hay whilst the sun shines lol

Executive Chef
    Trust me, it's no more unobtainable for you than it is for the rest of us. No telling how many "seasons" this will take.

Quote Originally Posted by pamelita1006 View Post
    So....no daily hunt for us android players. AS USUAL in TL Land, android gets screw*d once again. At times I wonder why we even bother. This is absolutely unattainable for us. (Shaking head and popping a beer)