Page 40 of 109 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerlexie View Post
    When do we get new daily goals? I completed all of mine yesterday but have none 24 hours later.
    Same here

Executive Chef
    So now I have this mental image in my mind of wondering how many players will have come and gone before anyone gets the cooking camp without spending gems. Lol (because the initial image in my mind is this could take years lol)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks PikaSquirrel, at least we know now.

If it helps anyone, most of my monsters were Dire Boar and came from Glimmerdust Troves and wells. Must have had at least 10 from there today. Others were an occasional Skunkupine from wheat, but I do mean occasional.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Here's more information on this event! (I've added this info to the first post of this thread)

This is just the first season of the Monster Raid. We will have more coming in up in the game in the future. The Token drops will stop after each event ends with the associated timer until the next season starts up again. If you don't get the Cooking Camp during this event, you can continue where you left off when the next event starts. Try to progress as much as you can towards the Cooking Camp during each event! There may be Goals in the future that reward Tokens as well. Good luck, there's many more Monsters to defeat in your Kingdom!

Current issues I've requested further info on: (Questions from SpiritWind00)

1. if beasts will continue to drop tokens after the event expires
    Tokens will not drop after the event ends on 7/27.

2. if the trade wagon will be available to continue trades for the cooking camp
    Trade Wagon and crafts in that building will be available to continue trading for the Cooking Camp. As Tokens will stop dropping until Season 2 of the Monster Raid, if you want to get more Tokens to work on getting the Cooking Camp before then, you can get them with Gems.

3. exactly what is timed? getting 4 statues or getting the Cooking Camp or something else
    The Goals associated with the event and the Token drops are timed.

4. if we are only allowed the one blue dire boar and one purple glimmer golem each day in order to complete the daily trade or is it possible to get more than one of those beasts each day?
    You will only see 1 Blue Dire Boar from the Pond when you are on the Goal "Daily Hunt: Adept Challenge". Same with the Purple Glimmer Golem for "Daily Hunt: Sovereign Challenge".

5. whether android players will get the daily hunt
    Unfortunately, these Daily Goals feature are only available on iOS.
    In reference to Issue 5. Looks like they are not available for iOS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    So now I have this mental image in my mind of wondering how many players will have come and gone before anyone gets the cooking camp without spending gems. Lol (because the initial image in my mind is this could take years lol)
    Lol yep, with no idea when "Season 2" will even start (a month away? 3? 6?) & only last 10 or 11 days again, it's gonna take a loooooooong time to get that Cooking Camp. LOL

...so, wassup with the daily goals, Pika???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Here's more information on this event! (I've added this info to the first post of this thread)

This is just the first season of the Monster Raid. We will have more coming in up in the game in the future. The Token drops will stop after each event ends with the associated timer until the next season starts up again. If you don't get the Cooking Camp during this event, you can continue where you left off when the next event starts. Try to progress as much as you can towards the Cooking Camp during each event! There may be Goals in the future that reward Tokens as well. Good luck, there's many more Monsters to defeat in your Kingdom!

2. if the trade wagon will be available to continue trades for the cooking camp
    Trade Wagon and crafts in that building will be available to continue trading for the Cooking Camp. As Tokens will stop dropping until Season 2 of the Monster Raid, if you want to get more Tokens to work on getting the Cooking Camp before then, you can get them with Gems.
    Re #2, so then we'll be able to buy the coins via gems while we wait for season2??

Fashion Designer
    I don't have Daily Goals for more monsters? Only the one to **** 20 monsters!

soooooo... do we get new daily hunts or not??? I thought the monsters were attacking?!?! it's crickets in my kingdom & it sounds like there are many kingdoms experiencing the same. sigh!!!!!

how many seasons are there going to be exactly?!?! if there are no monsters to fight & no additional daily hunts then I'm thinking maybe I'll be able to collect the 99 gold in ooohhhh say 10 YEARS! there is a difference between having a long term goal to work on & driving players mad. I can't even get enough of each coin to do one sovereign trade. I'll have to do the novice & adept trades often to control overflow but at this rate I might get 1 or 2 possibly 3 gold coins per 12 day season. grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Lol yep, with no idea when "Season 2" will even start (a month away? 3? 6?) & only last 10 or 11 days again, it's gonna take a loooooooong time to get that Cooking Camp. LOL

...so, wassup with the daily goals, Pika???
    my thoughts exactly NWK!!!

Farm Supplier
    So we do not need to finish in 10 days? If that is the case I will relax. I don't need a third kitchen. I'm a bored level 50 player.