Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,089 of 1089

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stygimoloch View Post
    The monsters have stopped dropping tokens, so you won't have to worry about the cooking caravan quest getting boring. It has just become impossible (well, you can still receive the shield tokens as gifts, or buy them for gems).
    I have the option to gift sword tokens too. Just page over a bit.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stygimoloch View Post
    The monsters have stopped dropping tokens, so you won't have to worry about the cooking caravan quest getting boring. It has just become impossible (well, you can still receive the shield tokens as gifts, or buy them for gems).
    Yeah, I started saving up for the cooking caravan, got as far as 7 and now it seems you can no longer get one because they're not dropping the tokens you need. We didn't have anywhere near enough time to earn it without gems if that is the case so it seems pointless to have offered it. Did anyone get one?

Anyone know where i can craft the gold piping? To upgrade the Jousting Arena for the next Monster Hunt?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Huldadottir View Post
    Anyone know where i can craft the gold piping? To upgrade the Jousting Arena for the next Monster Hunt?
    Yes, by reading this thread ( https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-08-06-Update ) and asking NorthWoodsKingdom that question.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Yes, by reading this thread ( https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-08-06-Update ) and asking NorthWoodsKingdom that question.
    Bawahaaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef

Error?

Can anyone know where to turn for help? I don't get these coins for trade from monsters. I have trade wagon over a month, but I DON't get the pices I need for trade. The only way I get them is when my neighbors gift me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Can anyone know where to turn for help? I don't get these coins for trade from monsters. I have trade wagon over a month, but I DON't get the pices I need for trade. The only way I get them is when my neighbors gift me.
    Season 1 monster hunt ended a long time ago.coins will start dropping again when the next season of monster hunt starts although we don't know when that is gonna come

I've purchased about 5-6 traps but I've just wasted my gems. Any instruction would be appreciated. Tia

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by girefly65 View Post
    I've purchased about 5-6 traps but I've just wasted my gems. Any instruction would be appreciated. Tia
    Traps aren't wasted.... They have come in handy for plenty of players. Come and check out the next Season of the Monster Hunt where we can answer all new questions. Make sure you read the second post of this link.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....06#post1179306