Page 104 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1089

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Fashion Designer
    Pulled my troll sparring pit from storage, will trap a monster and hold him hostage until next season.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sircatalot View Post
    So sad....game updated and the coins stopped dropping mid boar attack.
    Me too!
    So.. I have enough tokens for 2 novice or 1 adept trade. Wonder which would be yield better supplies....any suggestions?
    Well, I did one last Adept trade. Got Light Armor, Truffle, Mermaid Scales, Apple (possibly more than 1 of some of those), and 1 gem.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Pulled my troll sparring pit from storage, will trap a monster and hold him hostage until next season.
    Same here )

New Resident
    I don't know about everyone else, but I'm parking a monster! My tokens stopped dropping and I am exhausted in energy and battling for a while...meanwhile, back at the ranch...I have 18 little precious gold tokens, but not without dollars and lots of lost sleep spent. I will say I throughly enjoyed the ride and thank you for all the helpful posts!

Wait- they took away the tokens? So we only had a week to get the cooking camp? That's BEYOND ridiculous! Yet another gold trap.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kittkat114 View Post
    Wait- they took away the tokens? So we only had a week to get the cooking camp? That's BEYOND ridiculous! Yet another gold trap.
    This is an ongoing working goal. We just finished the first part, season 2 will be later and probably other after that. It was not meant to be finished in only one week. So just rest and forget about it until season 2 starts whenever that will be.

GO SUPER KITCHEN!!! Wasn't that idea on a poll once about having crafting buildings able to craft multiples of the same thing... They could just upgrade it for the two people who were overflowing with gems and managed to purchase it this season since the rest of us won't be getting it for years...

And I'm IOS but see no reason why next season they can't have somerhing similar for Android by just having a daily beast spawned by the glimmer dust trove or pond or whatever ours are spawned by...

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I think the kitchen prize needs to have a bigger wow factor in order to reward the extreme effort over a very long period of time (or alternately, to reward the spending of a huge amount of gems!)

I think S8 should reconsider how the new kitchen camp works. It should be super kitchen! I think it should be a "double" kitchen where you make everything in two's - for example, 10 wheat become 2 flour in twice the time (total 1 hour) for 1 energy collection, 10 sugar become 2 sugar cubes in 1/2 an hour, etc.

Now that's something that I think would be exciting for almost all players.**

**And hopefully S8 will fully include android players so they can have a real chance at earning the rewards, too!
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 221259 View Post
    I like the fact that we got some gems from trading too
    Yes that was the highlight for me. It rewarded the effort.

Host(ess)
    Strange contest. A lot of conflicting instructions, and no mention of the end dates. Imagine my surprise that the contest actually ended on 7/26, other than the stated 7/27. I am no longer looking forward to an extended game.

I am unsurprised that many of my "friends" seem to have abandoned Castle Story.

I loved this event! I was worried at first, realizing there was no way to earn 99 coins in 12 days. Once I knew it was a long-term goal, though...it was "all good."

Now I'm bummed it's over...looking forward to the next Season! I didn't work overly hard, so I only ended up with 12 gold coins. I hope I have more time to invest next time (so I can earn more!)