Page 101 of 109 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1089

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Rhino Keeper
    What time does the hunt end today??

Rhino Keeper
    What time zone? DST is not a time zone. Ty!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    I agree with some previous posts about the big difference between iOS and Android.
    I don't understand why the purple golem that is advertised every thay on my account is not possible to be triggered by some daily collected building such as troll pit since it we don't have the daily goals.
    I have 2 golden tokens and have been playing a lot more than usual, monsters come and go, hope i can get a 3 before this season ends.
    I don't mind long term goals, just it is very annoying such big difference between operative systems, which makes this goal a bit bitter
    I truly believe this is true! That those of us that use android are at a great disadvantage! I have ****ed enough monsters to get all the statues yet I only have 3 gold coins. Hum what is up with this?

Lets compare here! those that have all the statues, how many gold do you have and are playing on iOS or android?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vickibabes View Post
    Well since it started I have not had a single purple glimmer golem when collecting from the glimmer drops of which I have 6. I'm now maxed on glimmer dust, and have managed to obtain just 2 gold coins this entire time. I am so disillusioned with the latest update, as I too thought it would be a long term goal to earn the camp. Not a chance in hell ��
    Do you play on android or ios??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    What time does the hunt end today??
    Says noon there time "PST" Thinking since we had a hour late start ,, they should add an hour for us,, just made my 20th golden token with the daily hunts with 2.5 hours to go until the end .still need 4 more fangs and pines to get .

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by mybunnytail View Post
    I truly believe this is true! That those of us that use android are at a great disadvantage! I have ****ed enough monsters to get all the statues yet I only have 3 gold coins. Hum what is up with this?

Lets compare here! those that have all the statues, how many gold do you have and are playing on iOS or android?
    level 44 android player, have all statues and two gold coins

Quote Originally Posted by chaben7 View Post
    level 44 android player, have all statues and two gold coins
    Level 29, iOS, have all statues and 40 gold coins. Have used all energy crates.
    Don't have any of the other energy items like alicorns or wizard school.

I have 6 golden tokens and am amazed anyone got more than 20, this was insane!

Fashion Designer
    I think the kitchen prize needs to have a bigger wow factor in order to reward the extreme effort over a very long period of time (or alternately, to reward the spending of a huge amount of gems!)

I think S8 should reconsider how the new kitchen camp works. It should be super kitchen! I think it should be a "double" kitchen where you make everything in two's - for example, 10 wheat become 2 flour in twice the time (total 1 hour) for 1 energy collection, 10 sugar become 2 sugar cubes in 1/2 an hour, etc.

Now that's something that I think would be exciting for almost all players.**

**And hopefully S8 will fully include android players so they can have a real chance at earning the rewards, too!
    Last edited by Seriously700; 07-27-15 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mybunnytail View Post
    2 and lacking 4 staff tokens for a third. Abysmal monster spawn rate almost all of the days - I've had 1, maybe 2 exceptions - since this event started. With only 2 - yes, count them 2 - monsters so far today, I will not finish the goal for 50 monsters in the time left. I've been clearing everything and harvesting strawberries since about 4:30am (it's now 1:06pm) and have spawned 1 dire boar and 1 fangbeast (hours apart). If I remember correctly, I've seen only 1 or 2 skunkpines during the hunt. Saying that I'm not happy would be an understatement. I'm level 44, almost 45, and am on Android.