Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1089

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranda View Post
    Great! I won't stress about this one though. I can't get beasts to spawn anymore. Oi. I hate chance related events.

9/99 gold coins. Did anyone build the Cooking Camp?!
    I did, and I know others who did, too
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I got my daily goals today too, also in Europe
    Now I got them, too. Just a bit later then usual.

Farm Supplier
    Wow. Been trying for the past 2 hours to get monsters to spawn. Went throught 4 alicorns and got one. Even harvested my 25 wheat and about 18 flowers. This was a tough goal. At least I have the bakery. Would have liked this but real life was more important this time around.

Farm Supplier
    Scrolled down the trade wagon and stupidly lost ten gems. **** my ultra senstivie HTC screen.
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Executive Chef
    Wow. Been trying for the past 2 hours to get monsters to spawn. Went throught 4 alicorns and got one. Even harvested my 25 wheat and about 18 flowers. This was a tough goal. At least I have the bakery. Would have liked this but real life was more important this time around.
    Thinking it's meant to be a long term goal ," thinking no hurry " ,, we will get it when we get it and may be by then they will offer something better then another kitchen ,those of use that have 2 kitchen and 2 winter bakery no hurry

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Thinking it's meant to be a long term goal ," thinking no hurry " ,, we will get it when we get it and may be by then they will offer something better then another kitchen ,those of use that have 2 kitchen and 2 winter bakery no hurry
    I just have 1 winter bakery and don't need this camp. My kitchens are idle since month (maxed out on everything), just when I need something for quests, they get activated. I have 10 golden coins, and I am short of a couple of shields to get #11. At this pace it will take me 9 seasons to get the top prize. At once a month the hunting season, it will bring us within 2016.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I just have 1 winter bakery and don't need this camp. My kitchens are idle since month (maxed out on everything), just when I need something for quests, they get activated. I have 10 golden coins, and I am short of a couple of shields to get #11. At this pace it will take me 9 seasons to get the top prize. At once a month the hunting season, it will bring us within 2016.
    not actively playing for that camp anymore.. seem just as reachable as flying to the moon.

also, i still don't think it's good for the games' economy that android users are being held back compared to ios users cause of missing out on the daily hunts.

btw i play two games the same way, both on ios mostly, but in one i finished statue 4 about 4 days ago, in the other i still need 14 beast to spawn.. not to be done in a few hours at the rate they appear..
    another difference is the number of gold coins 6 against 10.. i really can't think why there's such a big difference as i play both the same way and same amount of time too.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    not actively playing for that camp anymore.. seem just as reachable as flying to the moon.

also, i still don't think it's good for the games' economy that android users are being held back compared to ios users cause of missing out on the daily hunts.

btw i play two games the same way, both on ios mostly, but in one i finished statue 4 about 4 days ago, in the other i still need 14 beast to spawn.. not to be done in a few hours at the rate they appear..
    another difference is the number of gold coins 6 against 10.. i really can't think why there's such a big difference as i play both the same way and same amount of time too.
    Spawn rate has dropped at the beginning of the event, it seems to be back to normal now. I have not made detailed stats, but I have in the past. I had way less battle during my normal play as usual so I was happy when I got my last statue. Well as we cannot use the sparing pit, it remove quite some battle from the board.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Well since it started I have not had a single purple glimmer golem when collecting from the glimmer drops of which I have 6. I'm now maxed on glimmer dust, and have managed to obtain just 2 gold coins this entire time. I am so disillusioned with the latest update, as I too thought it would be a long term goal to earn the camp. Not a chance in hell ��

Still 7 beasties to go to reach 50, went through 4 alicorns yesterday and 0 spawns. I'm also on 6 golden tokens, huzzah.