Page 31 of 109 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vaso1908 View Post
    I have decided to stop focusing exclusively on hunting monsters, I'm gonna keep my daily routine and **** beasts as they come along. If the trade camp is still there after the eleven days pass I'm gonna take my time to reach the 99 trades. If not I'm gonna be sad because I really like the cooking camp but I can't let myself go insane over it.

The statues are gonna be the timed part.. rethinking this there can possibly be no way to get the Cooking Camp in 3 months much less 11 days. The Sword Token is hardest to get and 1 of the 3 beasts cannot even be spawned by most people.. silly silly silly

Banned
    btw Spiritwind the Staff Token beasts are incorrect... Purple Glimmer Golem unlike the regular Glimmer Golem which is impossible to spawn .. your welcome

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    btw Spiritwind the Staff Token beasts are incorrect... Purple Glimmer Golem unlike the regular Glimmer Golem which is impossible to spawn .. your welcome
    Purple glimmer golems spawn from a glimmer dust trove

Rhino Keeper
    regular Glimmer Golem which is impossible to spawn ..
    Remember, this is for level 22 and up. Some of the people playing won't have gotten to the dire boars yet. They're still trying to stop Griselda from summoning the glimmer golems. Not everyone is up-to-date with the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    Remember, this is for level 22 and up. Some of the people playing won't have gotten to the dire boars yet. They're still trying to stop Griselda from summoning the glimmer golems. Not everyone is up-to-date with the game.
    Dire boars first start spawning in the goal chain following the Troll Pit, which can be done well in advance of the Glimmergate.

Rhino Keeper
    The statues are gonna be the timed part.. rethinking this there can possibly be no way to get the Cooking Camp in 3 months much less 11 days. The Sword Token is hardest to get and 1 of the 3 beasts cannot even be spawned by most people.. silly silly silly
    Agree 100%

Nightclub Owner
    Which trade is the best for collecting gold coins?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Which trade is the best for collecting gold coins?
    The only one that gives a single Gold Coin is the Soveriegn one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    You like totally missed my point hun... I have a lvl 50 account and I cannot spawn Glimmer Golems... Glimmer Golems.. nothing I said mentioned anything about Dire Boars

Nightclub Owner
    The only one that gives a single Gold Coin is the Soveriegn one.
    Thanks so much
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage