Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Executive Chef
    After 47 troll tokens, I got bored. Also busy day tomorrow... So this is what the Cooking Camp looks like at my place:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	22131

You can still do the Sovereign Trade, and start over on troll token #1 again

Edit: And you can use the current bundle to get staff tokens over 120...
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 07-25-15 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Added info
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    I have 6 gold coins. And while it is nearly impossible to finish the Novice Daily Goal, I managed to get a ton of boars yesterday and now I'm at 39/50 monsters. With the (hopefully) 4 guaranteed ones from the higher daily goals that means I need 7 more to spawn when doing chores. That I think may happen.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I don't know if it was just me or if there really were hints in the game at the slayer statue doing something other than being a super duper special decoration... ? More than the bare minimum and I crash anyway... should I be stressing over this? :-/

The monsters are NOT giving out shields when being fought. There is NO WAY to get cooking camp without shields. NOT right, won't be able to complete this quest. I have forced closed the game several times to no avail

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tinabulldog View Post
    The monsters are NOT giving out shields when being fought. There is NO WAY to get cooking camp without shields. NOT right, won't be able to complete this quest. I have forced closed the game several times to no avail
    This can happen if you are maxed out. If so, complete the Novice Hunter Trade.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I've gone through over 100 crop plots and haven't gotten a single beast. I finished today's daily beast goals earlier and was still getting beasts then. (I've already finished with the 50 beasts goal.) The beasts seem to be hiding until forced to return again.

UPDATE: I had gone through 150 plots before getting the next round of daily goals. Since then I've gotten three skunkupines. Apparently they're only coming out for the daily goals.
    Last edited by dng1234; 07-26-15 at 09:55 AM.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Executive Chef
    Finally, one of the accounts completed my first Novice Daily Goal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    I don't know if it was just me or if there really were hints in the game at the slayer statue doing something other than being a super duper special decoration... ? More than the bare minimum and I crash anyway... should I be stressing over this? :-/
    not just you, I instantly thought about Lord Alcinus (loyal knight of Old King - fled the Kingdom, looking for the true heir) and maybe he was captured by the trolls.
    after all the statue does not look like a young man.
    as for the need to get the statue - the goals are on a timer so that indicates to me that this is an optional goal chain, not required to advance the game.
    even if there is no indication in the Posts #1 & #2

hope this helps, lol
    dabag

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash1780 View Post
    Which trade is the smartest and/or most profitable? Novice, Ardent, or Sovreign???
    Is there a certain time I should trade one kind over another? Does one kind give better gifts?
    Xoxoxo
    Ash
    I'm one of those who get way more swords than shields. Since it also takes forever for me to get enough staff tokens for the Sovereign trade I've been doing the Ardent trade whenever I have enough shield and sword tokens. Once I get enough staff tokens, then I do the Sovereign trade. Using this method, I've been able to do about 4 Ardent trades and 2 Sovereign trades.

Executive Chef
    Yay finished the 50 monster goal just now. And have 7 gold coins. Will be nice to get back to normal in my kingdom.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)