Page 50 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ewoks1 View Post
    So, pardon me for being clueless...

I thought I was supposed to get goals to battle the blue boar and the purple ugly guy (and a novice group) every day...it's been over 24 hours since I got my first set of goals...now nothing. Did I read this goal incoecctly?
    You read correctly.. it took us players to let the DEVS know we did not get the Daily's.. wrap that around your brain for a sec.. anywho.. still no daily's and obvious lack of concern from the people who we keep a paycheck in their pantaloons.. but as typical of these type of gaming companies.. they take us for granted..

Farm Supplier

Trade wagon - Lucky Token Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    SW please note that the Lucky exchange is a waste and to avoid..
    Thurston is totally right, those trolls are thieves, and I have the proof, AVOID this trade. I have done 20-30 times, overall it's a lose/lose situtation. People might have a win, and yea i did get wins, but doing multiple times, i lost the important sword Tokens, so don't bother with it.
    Waste energy, and lost about 15 sword tokens to gain 4-5 shield tokens and 10-11 staff token....

Having said that, we can gift shield and sword tokens. Just got that notice as i'm writing this.

New Resident
    3 a day of those tokens will really make a big difference...not!!

Farm Supplier
    I have 104 shield tokens... Will this keep adding up or will I lose tokens next time?

The 3 Daily Hunt Goals should now be back in your Kingdom Goals menu now if you're on iOS! Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks a bunch for your patience!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quit wasting your time.. just collect as normal.. get the statues and let S8 pretend we care about a cooking caravan. I will get the quests done but do not give one Iota about the Meat Truck.. I have 2 kitchens and 2 Winter Bakery and could care less if this new thing makes a mufellata or a taco.. over it..
    Fabulous! Does that mean you will be quiet now? One can only hope.....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    You read correctly.. it took us players to let the DEVS know we did not get the Daily's.. wrap that around your brain for a sec.. anywho.. still no daily's and obvious lack of concern from the people who we keep a paycheck in their pantaloons.. but as typical of these type of gaming companies.. they take us for granted..
    Wow...pretty ugly. Even though I only joined this forum Two years ago, I have been playing since the conception. I have been able to finish a few of the major, timed goals, some I have not. But I was happy playing this little game (I am a former FarmVille Junkie, I wasted YEARS playing that game) it wasn't so all time consuming, but still fed my need for accomplishment and order.

Now I have my pantaloons around my neck, and feeling like a fool. I have spent money on gems for this game (never did that for FarmVille, so .Storm8, you got more money out of me than Zinga ever did) and now I'm realizing I was taken for a fool. Not too happy with you guys...ARGH!!! Not happy

Rhino Keeper
    WHERE ARE THE DAILIES??? The quest was designed around the availability of dailies. Without them, there is no quest...and no monsters to slay! Anyone who spent gems to try to get ahead in this quest should have all monies refunded asap. This constitutes legal fraud people and if S8 does not know that, I am advising them now that that is the case. Additionally, iTunes takes a very dim view of games using their payment vehicle for fraudulent purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    WHERE ARE THE DAILIES??? The quest was designed around the availability of dailies. Without them, there is no quest...and no monsters to slay! Anyone who spent gems to try to get ahead in this quest should have all monies refunded asap. This constitutes legal fraud people and if S8 does not know that, I am advising them now that that is the case. Additionally, iTunes takes a very dim view of games using their payment vehicle for fraudulent purposes.
    Check a few posts up...they're back now.
    Maybe force close & check your goal book.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    Not even going to do them.. focusing on upgrades and building feasts... why did it take so long to get the daily back makes me feel even sadder for the people running this CS funhouse.. Yeah that's a new Building.. CAstle Story FunHouse.. Step into the building and think of something stupid that CS devs will do next and you get one Shield Token
    Last edited by burritosprings; 07-17-15 at 06:41 PM.