Page 80 of 109 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    Actually, I think that they are trying to let people know that ONLY the statue expires and that they don't need 99 coins in 12 days.
    Possibly, but it says nothing about tokens ending altogether "for this season" on 7/27 either, so those who don't come to the forum are STILL gonna be in for a big surprise, lol.

Farm Supplier
    Hello, for some reason all the monsters just stop showing up for me since yesterday! No matter what I do , what I collect or harvest - nothing! And no, I don't have any hidden monster in my kingdom... Is someone else experiencing issues like that?

Host(ess)
    I'm wondering if I 'm the only one who's not getting any staff token. Well almost nothing. Had 10 today took a chance to double and ended up with 7. I'm nerver getting that kitchen. :@ My storagel is full on the other token by the way. Also agreeing on that the monsters are rare. One day I had none. The next at least four monsters...all skunkupines.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    Android player here. Just got my 1ST gold coin. Almost no monsters in the castle area and lack of daily super monster tasks keeps Android users at a SERIOUS disadvantage.

Don't know why S8/TL can't generate a purple super troll by my cleaning glimmerdust troves or the glimmer gate... by chance?? We only get the option of little monsters.

This will be a 99 week task (12 days at a time when they decide to re-release the next "round" and monsters start giving out chips again).
    OK I am a bit slow here ( think its the chemo meds) but are the only ones able to get the purple glimmer golom and blue dire boar are apple players?? Us android players are just plain SOL!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by isdrottning View Post
    I'm wondering if I 'm the only one who's not getting any staff token. Well almost nothing. Had 10 today took a chance to double and ended up with 7. I'm nerver getting that kitchen. :@ My storagel is full on the other token by the way. Also agreeing on that the monsters are rare. One day I had none. The next at least four monsters...all skunkupines.
    If your storage is full on the other tokens then do a novice or adept trade. Then use the gems you get to buy a dire boar trap.
    This way you can fight a dire boar and get some staff tokens without wasting energy.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for the tip :-) I will start saving gems. Got zero right now...and zero gold token.. Maybe my great great great grandchile will be able to finish this for me;-) if this quest last that long

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by isdrottning View Post
    Thanks for the tip :-) I will start saving gems. Got zero right now...and zero gold token.. Maybe my great great great grandchile will be able to finish this for me;-) if this quest last that long
    Avoid doing the 'lucky token exchange' you might gain at first, but in the long run you end up with less.

If you have 120 shield tokens do a novice trade. That will drop you to 95 shield min and you'll get 2-3 gems and possibly some extra shield and sword tokens... (I just did one and it brought me back 5 shields and 3 gems.
    Once you have 100+ shields do another novice trade and you'll get some ore gems.. Enough for 5 to buy a dire boar trap.
    Chop this and you'll definitely get a staff token or two.. Plus the other tokens and you're not wasting your energy. (2 trades plus one chop of a trap to trigger a boar as opposed to fishing in many ponds with nothing)

Rhino Keeper
    Am I reading this all correctly? Do I really need to get all 99 gold tokens before the 27th?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    Am I reading this all correctly? Do I really need to get all 99 gold tokens before the 27th?
    No. Storm8 already said there will be other token events in the future, and you will be able to get more gold tokens. And troll trade wagon stays in your kingdom. (And can be stored if you do not like how it looks)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeps View Post
    Avoid doing the 'lucky token exchange' you might gain at first, but in the long run you end up with less.

If you have 120 shield tokens do a novice trade. That will drop you to 95 shield min and you'll get 2-3 gems and possibly some extra shield and sword tokens... (I just did one and it brought me back 5 shields and 3 gems.
    Once you have 100+ shields do another novice trade and you'll get some ore gems.. Enough for 5 to buy a dire boar trap.
    Chop this and you'll definitely get a staff token or two.. Plus the other tokens and you're not wasting your energy. (2 trades plus one chop of a trap to trigger a boar as opposed to fishing in many ponds with nothing)
    The luck trade, it is more like unlucky trade. Made that mistake. But desperate so I did it (can not blame a girl for trying). So to anyone do not do the "unlucky" trade! Thanks for the strategy tip.
    Last edited by isdrottning; 07-21-15 at 11:24 AM. Reason: typo