Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1089

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Rhino Keeper
    I miss it already- looking so forward to season 2. Finished at 13 gold coins...

Host(ess)
    No more tokens 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have only 10 coins, when comes the 2 season?

Rhino Keeper
    6 gold coins on one account and 7 on the other.....play constantly on iOS. Monsters just didn't appear much.

Rhino Keeper
    Rather late in the day, I realised that the novice quest was not worth it, was wasting far more energy than the 10 that I'd get from the crate. So switched from planting corn to strawberries and glimmer bulbs overnight. Which meant the boars came more frequently and I could do the strawberry/glimmer bulb energy quest
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Ended the event with 12 gold coins..on android for two days, followed by ios..

Rhino Keeper
    Season one ending with 23 Gold coins. iOS.
    Time for a rest, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry if this has been answered already, but what does everyone mean by "season 1" ending? How the heck are we supposed to collect tokens now? Not all of them are available for gifts. Thanks.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered already, but what does everyone mean by "season 1" ending? How the heck are we supposed to collect tokens now? Not all of them are available for gifts. Thanks.
    The cooking camp is a long term goal..there will be more seasons of monster raid and we can continue collecting token then..you should read the first page of the thread

Rhino Keeper
    I hate to ever complain about gifts from neighbors, but the few gifts I got during this event were either shield tokens or something else like living wood. Am I the only one that found it hard to get sword tokens? It seems like everyone would send those instead of anything else. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I did post on my wall that I prefer sword tokens and would return the favor.

Ended the event, ios player, with only 8 tokens. Even if this event is monthly it will take over a year to get the kitchen. I wish it was different than the other kitchens, maybe making the same items in half the time, or using less ingredients, or making double the recipe.

Also wondering how other people feel about the packages they offer during events. It may be a mental thing for me, but I would often buy a package if it was just $1.99, but I would never buy a package that was $4.99 or over. I wonder if they could make more selling more packages for less...

Rhino Keeper
    Thank goodness this is over. On my poor android systems I managed 2 coins on one account and none on the other. Had to concentrate on maximising gems.

Let's hope TL get the coding improved for android/lower levels before the next time they launch this! On my second account it was impossible to generate either boars or skunkies after the first three or four days, I only got fangbeasts and trolls - and trolls didn't give any coins. I got trolls in places where the other account gave boars. I even updated the game to see if that cleared the problem, but it had no effect.

I'd actually got a goal about a week ago to **** 30 skunkupines - and no amount of chopping, hacking or harvesting the things that are supposed to generate them had any effect whatsoever, still zero at the end. Now it's over I'm getting them again.
    Last edited by EsmeW2; 07-28-15 at 06:53 AM.