Thread: The Goddess Tree

The Goddess Tree

Hello, I thought I had finished the quest of the Goddess Tree but I' ve noticed recently that I could update it with sparkle spackle, amber trinket and faerie fertilizer. The trouble is I don't know where to craft these items ( they're not in my faerie workshop). Thanks for your experienced advice !

Farm Supplier
    Those items were part of the the May 14 core story update "A Boar-ing Problem." Info here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ar-ing-problem

Right, thanks ! The thing is I couldn't do it at the time because I didn't have the faerie bridge. Will I be able to do it now ?

Nightclub Owner
    It is part of the main plot, just do the main quests in your quest book and you will end up having the right one.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Thanks a lot ! I shall be waiting then... ��

New Resident
    I have adventured to the Glimmer Beach at least 30 times but I never get Amber. How can I fix this

New Resident

Same question

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFia View Post
    I have adventured to the Glimmer Beach at least 30 times but I never get Amber. How can I fix this
    I've only been 4x but usually it doesn't take that many times...