Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Wedding cruise catering event

Hi. I can cook wedding cake now, but the recipe book shows it's limited. Does it mean I can't cook it forever like the pyramid cake?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	22394

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by momonokoucha View Post
    Hi. I can cook wedding cake now, but the recipe book shows it's limited. Does it mean I can't cook it forever like the pyramid cake?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	22394
    I am showing limited too. I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    If you have completed the Quest to unlock the Wedding Cake, you will be able to keep the recipe.

Once the goal expires, the timer for the cake in the recipe book should go away.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Once you mastered the weeding cake, will you still get gems every time you cook it?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    The cruise coin mechanics are explained in the guide, here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....79#post1143479

Additionally, you might find the rest of the guide helpful, if this was your first cruise. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if it can be improved, hope this helps!

The goal is there for those who did complete the event. You have 8 days, after the cruise is done, to do the 2nd part of the quest, which is to bake one of the wedding cakes. The extra time is for folks who did finish. I think you may also be able to purchase the Groom with gems during those 8 days? At least, some folks talked about being offered that during the last cruise; I'm not sure how long the offer lasted.
    Omg! Tons of info! Thank u very much, it's really helpful, coz I was totally lost! I thought I can GET gems each day and was just doing wrong way since I saw no gems income, but apparently I shall SPEND gems... anyhow I didn't have it enough )) and for cruise task too, I thought I'm stupid and don't see where to tap to reopen some other catering or wht ever is needed... but apparently they just don't take away this task for those who have no more chance... so many details found! Thank u once again!

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940