Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Wedding cruise catering event

It's now live. The main reward seems to be along the lines of Nefertiti and her Chocolate Pyramid Cake. This time the character we'll all be cursing for not bringing enough special ingredients is Alejandro the Groom.
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Executive Chef
    Never received notice of the new event. Was working on the mini event when it popped up and started. No info on the wedding as others have posted. No info on final reward. Very strange. Also there's no cruise ship where there usually is one. Just a notice that something is coming

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Omg.. android here, just got game recently and they ask so much ... no way i can complete this

Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Omg.. android here, just got game recently and they ask so much ... no way i can complete this
    Yeah, if you just started, it's unlikely you'll complete it. Best to accept that early, just have fun and see how far you can get with no pressure. Use it as a learning experience. And good luck! You might get there
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the Wedding Catering Event on my Ipad right now! Oh no! I probably won't finish this one (like all of the other Catering Events), although getting a recipe that rewards gem sounds nice! Wish me luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Goal Stuff:

Buy the Celebration Stove for 250 coins & includes 2 recipes
    1. Celebration Cupcakes - Learn in 30 minutes (Cost to learn, I just forgot!) - Requires 3 Eggs/2 Sugar/2 Cream
    2. Wedding Cake - Final Reward! Recipe that rewards gems! - Requires 8 Wedding People/3 Sugar/2 Cream/2 Flour

Part 1:

Rewards 2 Baby's Breath (plants) decorations - Worth 25 gems each
    Last edited by oo56; 07-16-15 at 03:30 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oo56 View Post
    Goal Stuff:

Buy the Celebration Stove for 250 coins & includes 2 recipes
    1. Celebration Cupcakes - Learn in 30 minutes (Cost to learn, I just forgot!) - Requires 3 Eggs/2 Sugar/2 Cream
    2. Wedding Cake - Final Reward! Recipe that rewards gems! - Requires 8 Wedding People/3 Sugar/2 Cream/2 Flour

Part 1:

Rewards 2 Baby's Breath (plants) decorations - Worth 25 gems each
    Thanks for sharing! Reading the requirements for wedding cake struck me as rather funny.

EIGHT wedding people?!?!? "What kind of wedding IS this???" LOL. ;-)

Executive Chef
    Finally got the event info and the wedding cruise ship shows now. Unfortunately almost all the orders are for lemons and juice. I can't open the fruit stand yet due to a lack of supplies to build. How am I suppose to fulfill orders I don't have supplies for and have to repeatedly refresh?

Rhino Keeper
    Mine says start. I'm not sure I want to start tonight. I like ending them on the weekends due to work. I think it says 13 days. Does anyone know when it will automatically start?

Why would they start 2 events at same time? Is the pizza one not timed ??
    Last edited by txangel1109; 07-16-15 at 03:41 PM.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast