Thread: Wedding cruise catering event

Fashion Designer
    Some more 4 coin dishes:

potatoes
    lobster bisque

3 coins:
    split pea soup
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    But what if I wait until the next part is unlocked? would they just apply the left over to the next section? If NOT this is so unfair. It's hard enough to get those 4 coins dish.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    But what if I wait until the next part is unlocked? would they just apply the left over to the next section? If NOT this is so unfair. It's hard enough to get those 4 coins dish.
    Yes, it does. If you can try to get as many three or four ship dish orders right before you sent the last order to the ship. Send the last order and once everything is greyed out, start cooking the three or four ship orders. Just for't serve them until the day resets.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    QUICK QUESTION...

I need 1 coin to finish my level of cooking for today (requires 5 gems to finish it)... But I have lots of food on my counters where I have everything for those 3 (4 coins dish) to deliver. But, if I deliver a 4 COIN dish when I only need 1 COIN DISH to finish the day, that means that the 3 extra coin that dish has will be lost... correct? The extra 3 coins will not be applied to next day of cooking that starts at 3 am for me, correct?

But, if I were to wait and not deliver anything until after 3 am, would it take 1 coin to finish today and apply the 3 remaining coin to the next day of cooking since it would have been unlocked at that time?

I just hate to waste a 4 coins dish when I only need 1 to finish!

Spend the 5 gems to finish the day, use the 4 coin dish tomorrow. It's your best option.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    Spend the 5 gems to finish the day, use the 4 coin dish tomorrow. It's your best option.
    Agreed.

For myself, especially early on, or if I can very easily cook a 3-coin dish, I'll just send it anyways, despite the fact that some of it will be 'wasted.'. It's just the way the cookie crumbles!! The new day only unlocks once you have finished the previous day, so even if you wait until the new day *can* be unlocked, it does *not* mean the extra credit will be applied to it. Good luck!

My understanding is that if you finish that days goal you have to wait to reset to begin the next days goals. Does that mean I am behind because they just keep moving on for me. They only showed up on Friday for me, and I started them as soon as it showed up. I am on step 4/day 4 which ever it is. Am I confused?

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    Yes, it does. If you can try to get as many three or four ship dish orders right before you sent the last order to the ship. Send the last order and once everything is greyed out, start cooking the three or four ship orders. Just for't serve them until the day resets.
    How can you tell how many coins you have left to complete the delivery? Is there a counter somewhere I'm missing?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicSeekers View Post
    How can you tell how many coins you have left to complete the delivery? Is there a counter somewhere I'm missing?

Hi ChicSeekers. Yes there is a counter, it is right beside the bar that fills up after each delivery. It will tell you how many gems are needed to complete. Today for me was day 3 I needed 200 gems. So the little gem counter starts at 200 and goes down after each filled order. In the pic below right beside the helping hands that I will win it shows that I need 15 gems to complete the day so I will fill the 2 coin dish and that will give me 15 gems.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	21886

Fashion Designer
    Orders for Cruise Catering Event*\(^o^)/*

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Event*-(-o-)-*

All orders required for Cruise Catering Event.
    If you've seen other orders, please screenshots and upload it.I'll edit the post with additions.

Name:	00Ingredients.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	21887

Name:	06Dishes.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	21918
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06Dishes.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	21889  
    Last edited by beckycarter; 07-20-15 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Hi ChicSeekers. Yes there is a counter, it is right beside the bar that fills up after each delivery. It will tell you how many gems are needed to complete. Today for me was day 3 I needed 200 gems. So the little gem counter starts at 200 and goes down after each filled order. In the pic below right beside the helping hands that I will win it shows that I need 15 gems to complete the day so I will fill the 2 coin dish and that will give me 15 gems.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	21886
    Holy ****. I had no idea that was a counter. I thought that was the number of the item that you win. Like, complete this order and get 30 helping hands. So, you're saying, in order to complete the order, you need 30 coins?

SMH at myself.