Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Wedding cruise catering event

Fashion Designer

Wedding cruise catering event

I just received a notification saying that there was going to be a wedding cruise catering event coming up. I would like to start stacking some dishes. What do the cruise events typically ask for? Thank you for your time.

Final reward:

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Once finished with the cruise ship, Alejandro, the groom will start showing up like Nefertiti and dropping cake toppers. Once you collect enough of the toppers you can bake the wedding cake which gives you gems, just like the pyramid cake. Another opportunity to get gems.

For helpful information see the
    Event Guide

Last edited by kooky panda; 07-27-15 at 10:28 AM.

Daily Gem Requirements, Wedding Cruise

Day 1: 75 gems required

1 coin = 3/4 gems
    2 coins = 11/12 gems
    3 coins = 26/27 gems
    4 coins = 45/46 gems

Day 2: 150 gems required
    Day 3: 200 gems required
    Day 4: 250 gems required
    Day 5: 250 gems required
    Day 6: 300 gems required
    Day 7: 300 gems required

1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems

Day 8: 400 gems required

1 coin = 5/6 gems
    2 coin = 17/18 gems
    3 coin = 38/39/40 gems
    4 coin = 68/69 gems

Day 9: 500 gems required

1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems

Day 10: 600 gems required

1 coin = 5/6 gems
    2 coins = 16/17 gems
    3 coins = 38/39 gems
    4 coins = 65~67 gems

Since it looks like I'm early in the thread, I'll be updating this post with the daily gem requirements. Thanks to everyone who figures this out, specifically, credit to beckycarter. Thanks Becky!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Original Post:

From the last cruise event: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-4-coin-dishes
    Obviously can't guarentee it'll be the same.

Also, clear the following off your counters, since the cruises so far have never asked for them:
    Seasonal dishes (potato pesto pie, deviled eggs)
    Specialty oven dishes: Valentine's day oven, pizza oven, probably the new BBQ grill
    Last edited by fatbearsecondary; 07-25-15 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Day 10 gem requirements
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Fashion Designer
    Thank you�� fatbearsecondary! I need to start cooking!

The good news is that the first few days are usually relatively low stress. Use that time to build up your stores and let dishes that aren't helpful fall off your counters. Also, we usually get a few days of leeway on the start date (the event will start but not force you to start for up to a week), so try to time the last 3 days such that they'll fall when you have a lot of play time.

Good luck to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Fashion Designer
    Thank you so much for your advice! Since the last event I have been working on upgrading all of my stores! I will keep working on that as well until the event starts. That post you provided is really great info!!

I'm so excited for this!l

Executive Chef
    Yes once again as much as I do like these cruise events. I really really wish something else would happen in this game!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    I was wondering when the next event would come, this is going to be awesome! I'm going to start removing chairs now and make those dishes that they usually ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I just received a notification saying that there was going to be a wedding cruise catering event coming up. I would like to start stacking some dishes. What do the cruise events typically ask for? Thank you for your time.
    Where'd you see the notification? I wanna keep my eyes peeled for all these events. The prizes are so much fun!

Fashion Designer
    Oooh, I wonder if this is coming out Friday...? When are new releases here, like 3pm L.A. time? Or is it more like 1pm? I can't remember.

Either way, that is 36 or so hours from now. Hope it starts Friday! Will look for an update in case we need it to access the cruise. Yay!! :-)

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast