Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Going back to 3 star previous stages? Need help? Have help for others?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossa747 View Post
    I have problems with 319. Anyone remember the team they used to get 3 stars? I'll attach a screenshot of the stage.

Attachment 30454
    Here's the 3 star team I used on 319. Hope it helps Tossa!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	30457

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    Here's the 3 star team I used on 319. Hope it helps Tossa!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	30457
    Thank you so much, your team gave me some ideas and I finally got three stars

Rhino Keeper
    I got a new phone a few days ago and decided to start over (I still play on this account with my iPad of course). In the begginning I decided to never go to the next stage unless I got three stars on the previous one. However, it feels impossible with the pals I have () and my low level (9). Can I wait until I get more pals and level up a bit, or will it be impossible to get three stars when I'm at a higher level? I think someone here said that it's harder to get three stars on the "monster stages" when you're at a high level.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-29-16 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Inappropriate word

Fashion Designer
    Can someone please post help for stage 234, I can't pass it never mi d three stars. Usually if I pass a stage I can work on three starship pretty quick but I am stumped here.the wild while west has definitely been a wild time lol.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Keep going and come back later, much easier when you have a few more owls and are stronger

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Does anyone have a 3 star set for 122? (Or 124-127 and 131 while you're in the neighborhood?)

Farm Supplier
    Trying to get 3 stars on level 32. Best I can do is 2 stars. Help!

Question for anyone still on this forum??!!

I have just completed all stages and am on the highest level, as there are no more stages I wanted to go back to previous ones and try for 3 stars on all in order to get more keys and therefore more Pals.

When I go back to lower stages I seem to be able to complete them in just a few moves as my pals are seemingly too powerful! So I?m not able to gain any higher points and stars/keys -is there a way round this?

I?ve tried silly things in an attempt not to get too many points too soon ie when you are fighting monsters, by using pals that are not the colours for the stage but I?m still able to complete the stages in about 5 moves 😬

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Clare 😊

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456