Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Going back to 3 star previous stages? Need help? Have help for others?

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	26719 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	121 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	26720
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	63 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	26718  

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the response. I have to get those teal pets somehow!

Can anyone give me a 3 star lineup for level 45? I can't seem to get that third star. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    jim23cash/Annie, I was going through some old posts and I re-read your post here. I feel terrible that i didn't even mention your health! I was still foggy when I posted my first reply, but regardless, that's no excuse for not mentioning my concern. I am terribly sorry to hear about your flare. I can totally relate and am very sorry that you have to suffer in such ways. Thank you for being such a good friend and I have been praying for you. Hope by the time you read this that you are feeling much better!
    Ha! I was just going thru old posts, and saw yours! thanks for the nice thoughts! Here's to hoping 2016 is a better year for us all! the last part of 2015 was rough, and I haven't been posting much. I think I'm behind everyone, and I gave up on all 3 stars around level 300... When I wait at a gate, I go back and try to get stars on a few, but I'm not focusing on that until I'm more caught up.
    Hope you are doing great, and your new year has started off with a smile! Take care! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    3 star solution for Stage 225 from Wild While West. Was originally posted by jim23cash back in July 2015.

Here is the layout I used:

If you don't have the green that removes 3 whirly things, use the pal that will remove the most whirly things, that is not yellow, red, or blue. If you get potions during play, first use them on the color of pal that removes most whirly things (green in my crew), until whirly things gone, then use potions on purple or ice colors. Make as many matches close to whirly things as possible, use special gems together as much as possible.
    Hope that helps. You may need to just get the perfect layout, some levels are like that. Good Luck! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Ok now that I know I'm in the right thread I did manage to pass stage seventy two earlier this week but now really stuck on stage ninety the latest Lucien boss. Not sure whether I should be using my two metal shields or something else as I can't seem to even get close on him. I'm well over halfway away from ****ing him off, any help at all would be appreciated, although I know most of you are way ahead of me! I woukd like to create a spreadsheet as well to share with newbies wish I had thought of it sooner but I guess most people don't become addicted much before level 70

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Right after I wrote this I cleared the stage, tried doing it with just bombs and the blasters so I guess I figured it out

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Farm Supplier
    Any ideas for 386, please?

I'm easily beating level 108, but can't get that third star! Any good lineups?

Rhino Keeper
    I have problems with 319. Anyone remember the team they used to get 3 stars? I'll attach a screenshot of the stage.

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	86 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	30454

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast